Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Mashiro Blue wtf, the order to the eps for Mon s2 is so fucking weird
Like do i skip the summary?
Oh yeah Monogatari season 2 has like 2 or 3 eps which are summaries. You can skip them. It's just recap and nothing else.

Hanamonogatari you can see it after you finish Monogatari season 2 or like in the pic. It makes no difference tbh. I personally watched after I finished Monogatari season 2 because I think it flows better that way.

Oh yeah Monogatari season 2 has like 2 or 3 eps which are summaries. You can skip them. It's just recap and nothing else.

Hanamonogatari you can see it after you finish Monogatari season 2 or like in the pic. It makes no difference tbh. I personally watched after I finished Monogatari season 2 because I think it flows better that way.
summaries are recaps??????

to me it doesnt seem like it, sicne in the first summary get to see Ougi for the first time

Mashiro Blue

summaries are recaps??????

to me it doesnt seem like it, sicne in the first summary get to see Ougi for the first time
Oh I see.

I've clicked on different timeframes during those eps and saw that they were talking about previous scenes so I skipped it.

The recaps are the episodes 6, 11 and 16.
Post automatically merged:

As for the one you mentioned I had this idea that she appeared at the end of Tsubasa Tiger (Nekomonogatari White)

Oh I see.

I've clicked on different timeframes during those eps and saw that they were talking about previous scenes so I skipped it.

The recaps are the episodes 6, 11 and 16.

As for the one you mentioned I had this idea that she appeared at the end of Tsubasa Tiger (Nekomonogatari White)
Shinobu is fucking OP man she can go to the past and future but when they jumped back into the future it was in ruins (im on that part now)

Mashiro Blue

Shinobu is fucking OP man she can go to the past and future but when they jumped back into the future it was in ruins (im on that part now)
Shinobu

:steef:

She's great kaka. One of my favourites arcs that one

Shinobu being able to manipulate those malicious energies and opening a gate to travel in time is awesome

oh fuck Sengoku is so cute, i need more

so are the fire sisters

Sengokus RAGE scene in the school :finally::finally::finally::finally:

i think shes now my fav character

im also loving the OST man, this shi is already a 10/10

damn Sengoku more fucked up than i thought

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

oh fuck Sengoku is so cute, i need more

Sengokus RAGE scene in the school :finally::finally::finally::finally:

i think shes now my fav character

damn Sengoku more fucked up than i thought
A man of culture right here

Even her OPs are great.

Renai Circulation and Mousou Express.

Hachikuji :josad::josad::josad::peperain::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy:

ending of Monogatari Series Second Season

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HACHIKUJI AND NOW KAIKI?

I went from hating Kaiki to absolutely loving him. I love how this arc turned kaiki from villian into an likable anti-hero. this arc one of the strongest. And then his sudden death... I didn't see that coming at all.

fuck u Ougi

wait what how did kaiki survive?

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

Hachikuji :josad::josad::josad::peperain::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy:

ending of Monogatari Series Second Season

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HACHIKUJI AND NOW KAIKI?

I went from hating Kaiki to absolutely loving him. I love how this arc turned kaiki from villian into an likable anti-hero. this arc one of the strongest. And then his sudden death... I didn't see that coming at all.

fuck u Ougi

wait what how did kaiki survive?
You're in Hanamonogatari right?

After you see that one and Tsukimonogatari, I recommend Owarimonogatari S1 and only then Koyomimonogatari. There's a scene there that's between S1 and S2 of Owarimonogatari.