Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So say if she's not from Amazon Lily. But has its Ancestry... Should she only be Glorisosa daughter/Granddaughter, and not another ones somehow?
There is a possibility still. Because my thoughts is, back when the strawhats got separated. Their arc is like filler (the place when they got separated has no impact to the story at all, well maybe zoro and sanji did).

But, amazon lily might had the biggest impact to the storyline.

There is a possibility still. Because my thoughts is, back when the strawhats got separated. Their arc is like filler (the place when they got separated has no impact to the story at all, well maybe zoro and sanji did).

But, amazon lily might had the biggest impact to the storyline.
It should. Warlords territory, All female Island. Hahaha
If we get a Crewmate from Amazon Lily I'd rather I'd be Black Maria if we get a giant person too. Bonus points if she has the Neko Neko DF.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I wouldn't put too much stock into character heights' consistency. Artistic perspective to convey a specific dramatic beat trumps all of that. It's common in manga but even more common in One Piece.

If they stuck to accurate character heights Luffy vs Katakuri would have been almost impossible to draw with the same impact.

That specific scene with Kadio and the Tobi Roppo was presented as a perspective shot from behind the TR looking up at Kaido. It's as if the readers are looking up to him to enforce that sense of dominance. It was similar with how the scene with the Gorosei and Imu was drawn. It's more important in manga to move the reader's visual perspective from a starting point to an end point that gives the scene its intended dramatic beat.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If we get a Crewmate from Amazon Lily I'd rather I'd be Black Maria if we get a giant person too. Bonus points if she has the Neko Neko DF.
This is my only problem with mom - daughter appearance.

Post automatically merged:

Yes, the story will be more interesting if Maria somehow related to Amazon Lily. And because we knew that Hancock might get captured, so with the Strawhats allied with Black Maria's pirates that could work to save Hancock (if she got captured).

Every weapon that they bring has nothing to do with their zoan's DF appearance.

Like we didnt see Kaido's club when he transform to dragon, we didnt see king's sword when he transform to Pteranodon, we didnt see Queen's sword when he transform to Brachiosaurus, we didnt see Jack's double sword when he transform to Mammoth, we didn't see X-Drake's weapon when he transform to Allosaurus.

Last edited: