Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I hope she became our ally though, because oda never make a beautiful girl became the enemy in the end of the arc.

Even oda make hancock who had villain appearance in the beginning became a girl like that.
Miss Doublefinger and Kalifa were villains till the end, dunno if I can't count smoothie and Galette as villains though. They haven't had much focus. But either way, it'll actually be refreshing to see Ulti and Black Maria fight with Kaido against the alliance until the end. Evil is sexy on them lol

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Miss Doublefinger and Kalifa were villains till the end, dunno if I can't count smoothie and Galette as villains though. They haven't had much focus. But either way, it'll actually be refreshing to see Ulti and Black Maria fight with Kaido against the alliance until the end. Evil is sexy on them lol
Doublefinger, kalifa, and miss valentine too.

If oda decide to make ulti & black maria an enemy until the very end, well thats okay though.

We need more cute girl to be a "villains" in one piece.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The worst part is that Ulti and B.Maria will only be relevant for this one arc. After that, we will never see them again
:pepemotion:
There's always fanfiction and doujins.

Doublefinger, kalifa, and miss valentine too.

If oda decide to make ulti & black maria an enemy until the very end, well thats okay though.

We need more cute girl to be a "villains" in one piece.
Why did you guys forget the best girl of them all?