Speculations How many chapters till Buggy's crowning as the new PK ?

I actually sense Buggy will be defeate to raise the stakes.

Think about it he's got a crew with Mihawk, Crocodile and likely going to get more Warlords so unless you think these guys are going to be the Pirate Kings crew something has to happen for them not.

Luffy and Buggy both have similar charisma and I can see how Oda got rid of Kid and Law him doing something similar to Buggy's crew maybe by Imu or Blackbeard.

That being said I definitely see Buggy making it to Laughtale.

In the end all the pirates will follow Luffy into battle and I don't see them doing that if Buggy is around.

I actually sense Buggy will be defeate to raise the stakes.

Think about it he's got a crew with Mihawk, Crocodile and likely going to get more Warlords so unless you think these guys are going to be the Pirate Kings crew something has to happen for them not.

Luffy and Buggy both have similar charisma and I can see how Oda got rid of Kid and Law him doing something similar to Buggy's crew maybe by Imu or Blackbeard.

That being said I definitely see Buggy making it to Laughtale.

In the end all the pirates will follow Luffy into battle and I don't see them doing that if Buggy is around.
This mofo always gain whatever he wishes for. Cant see Oda removing him from the story after he has come so far.

He will either end up as PK or as "figurehead" of the new WG after the war alongside with Vivi.

This mofo always gain whatever he wishes for. Cant see Oda removing him from the story after he has come so far.

He will either end up as PK or as "figurehead" of the new WG after the war alongside with Vivi.
Somehow Oda has to keep Buggy around then without undermining Luffy's power of attracting people to him. It'll be interesting fo see how he does that.

That's why I think Luffy will become King of the Pirates not to mention Morgans said one of the worst generation will be the one to become PK.

I fear for Buggy his character arc revolves around Shanks and the fate of Shanks is linked with Buggy.

Nah man it’s guaranteed to happen a third time. A commonly known rule is the rule of three with comedy
Wouldn't that be the opposite?

"As a whole, the comedic rule of threes relies on setting up a pattern of two items and then subverting viewer expectations by breaking that pattern with the third item."

1st & 2nd is rising upwards, the 3rd would be the subversion (stopped rising).