Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ahh that would be awesome! Usopp was probably my 2nd fave character pre TS so that would make me very happy too! He was such an endearing, tragic, relatable character pre TS, like a mere human amongst titans and giants (including literal giants ofc), out of his depth like a fish out of water.

He deserves so much better! Usopp's humanity is what makes him so great! His struggle, that desperation to overcome impossible adversities despite his limitations and his backstory is so truly tragic too!

I wish you best of luck with it and hopefully you get the time to make it happen too!

I was meaning to tell you, I checked out your Etsy shop and I loved what I saw too, I will hopefully order some stuff from you next week if I can!

:cheers::steef::myman:
:sweat:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
YES YES FUCK YES 1000 TIMES YES OH HELL YES

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH INJECT THIS STRAIGHT INTO MY FUCKING VEINS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

She could also use the Fruit to propell her Peacock Slashers, making them spin at incredibly fast speeds.
Post automatically merged:

Let’s talk about banana’s

I like medium well
medium is also good

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH INJECT THIS STRAIGHT INTO MY FUCKING VEINS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

She could also use the Fruit to propell her Peacock Slashers, making them spin at incredibly fast speeds.
LITERALLY FELICIA LMAO!

We stan our new Furry Queen Neferati Vivi!

That part with Zoro too LMAOOOO!

Seriously though she looks so good with this! I remember there was a numbers theory with the SHs names that suggested VIvi would join with the Paw Paw IIRC?

:amazing::neesama::milaugh::fujilaugh::ace::lumazed::hihihi::lunazing:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

Bookmarked. For research purposes :optimistic:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
LITERALLY FELICIA LMAO!

We stan our new Furry Queen Neferati Vivi!

That part with Zoro too LMAOOOO!

Seriously though she looks so good with this! I remember there was a numbers theory with the SHs names that suggested VIvi would join with the Paw Paw IIRC?

:amazing::neesama::milaugh::fujilaugh::ace::lumazed::hihihi::lunazing:
I 100% believe that theory, obviously, especially since Oda made a kind of weird post about it awhile back, I think.

If Vivi turns into a Furry, it would be so fucking funny.

Bookmarked. For research purposes :optimistic:
I always wondered why Oda hadn't put a legit catgirl into the series, knowing how much of a weird pervert he is.

NOW I KNOW WHY.

VIVI IS THE HIDDEN CATGIRL.

Alabasta is based on, what? Egypt, and Egyptian mythology, with Pell and Chaka having Devil Fruits of the Falcon and Jackal to represent Horus and Anubis from Egyptian mythology. Nefertari is a goddess connected to the Lily.

What else was worshipped in Egypt? CATS!!!

https://www.history.com/news/cats-ancient-egypt

We're missing the cat connection (Blackbeard fills in the Hippo segment, hilariously enough, leading me to believe he's also connected to Alabasta in some weird way).

Vivi is the missing feline link, Catgirl Vivi is on the way, HUZZAH!!!

REAL!!!