Well that changes things. I'm not familiar with Muslim or Hindu issues so the real context of the memes can fly over my head.
There’s actually a lot of oppression going on at the expense of the Muslims in India by Hindutva, they’re basically considered 2nd class citizens and are even getting their citizenship removed. Hella violence going on and they are are a minority so 100% deletion worthy at the very least.

AL sama

Red Haired
Well that changes things. I'm not familiar with Muslim or Hindu issues so the real context of the memes can fly over my head.
propaganda literally changed the meaning of jiihad

jiihad means movement

however when people say love jiihad they mean love war

its to show that muslims teaches to go on wars and promote violence which is total nonsense
Post automatically merged:

There’s actually a lot of oppression going on at the expense of the Muslims in India by Hindutva, they’re basically considered 2nd class citizens and are even getting their citizenship removed. Hella violence going on and they are are a minority so 100% deletion worthy at the very least.
I mean its clear as day that modi wants a pure hindu country

Anyone is free to be offended by whatever they wish to be offended by

But why the fuck is attacking a religion, i.e. a set of ideas, prohibited?
Man quit acting stupid, you know there are things that can’t be crossed, especially on an anime forum like this. You don’t attack a man’s religion, nationality and or race and then act like you off the cuff doing nothing wrong, that’s pure cowardice.

seems very convenient to me

look who's being shown as the rioters right now
Indeed, that's another way to see things.

Police unions are calling for "a battle".

Green-party reacted to this statement by saying that the cop unions are posing "a threat of sedition" and "call of civil war".

Soon, there might be a curfew.

France still refuses to admit that they were on the wrong side of history

France and the UK, they are the exact same as Turkey and Japan in refusing to admit that they were awful
Which country is supposed to be on the "right/good side of history" though ?

Indeed, that's another way to see things.

Police unions are calling for "a battle".

Green-party reacted to this statement by saying that the cop unions are posing "a threat of sedition" and "call of civil war".

Soon, there might be a curfew.

Which country is supposed to be on the "right/good side of history" though ?
the thing is, America gets a ton of shit, purely due to them admitting to the fucked shit theyve done
more or less, every country is equally as bad, if not worse, whether they admit to it or not

No country

But you don't see Germany trying to justify what they did like France and the UK keep on trying to do
About what exactly ? They lost their last colonies 40years sooner than France, and they were rightfully shamed for the nazis after losing WWII. It took 40 or 50 years for a German leader to publicly say he is proud to be German (I mean, if that is not a myth, lol)

My point is that Jihad doesn't mean Movement

تيار ، حركة are what's used for political or social movements
I don’t think Al Sama was trying to say movements as in political/social movements but actually moving in the physical which loosely comes under the meaning of Jihad.

I thought you were using Google translate, so you know Arabic?

It’s not that I disagree with him

It’s that his rhetoric is legitimately violent. It’s the type of stuff that inspires hate crimes.
Post automatically merged:

The memes he posts don’t have any substance to them. There’s no valid argument being made.

They exist for the sole purpose of inciting hatred against Muslims and other groups.
good job, when somebody insults Islam always tag AL and he'll get the job done:kata:
I really hope that Tejas’s beliefs aren’t indicative of the larger Indian population. But given what I’ve heard from my Indian family and Indian media, I’m genuinely concerned.
They also have residential schools in India where they "re-educate" millions of tribal children, very similar to the ones that existed in USA, Canada, Australia.

No country

But you don't see Germany trying to justify what they did like France and the UK keep on trying to do
Germany is a country of frauds, they keep being colonialists in African countries and use tax money to fund large scale evictions and land grabbings under the guise of wildlife conservation.
It's the same shit all over again and most people don't even know what's going on.
About what exactly ? They lost their last colonies 40years sooner than France, and they were rightfully shamed for the nazis after losing WWII. It took 40 or 50 years for a German leader to publicly say he is proud to be German (I mean, if that is not a myth, lol)
You don't know much about Germany, huh?