Public executions huh? It’s ok to enact justice against any type of criminal, but this shit happens either in totalitarian countries or the 1700s. What a twisted sense of justice.
Or in gang societies.
Im not religious Im pagan. I dont give my money to church, I have faith and its pure in that.
In Germany there's a literal church tax that is directly deducted from one's income:kobeha::gonope:
You are a weirdo that presumes too much and knows too little
You are a weirdo that disrespects my great grandfather's hardships:gonope:

India has around 20 to 50 million illegal infiltrants which is highest in the world

They r mostly Bangladeshi n Rohingya Muslims

BJP promised to bring NRC in their 2019 manifesto.

Now They must take lessons from France situation and bring NRC asap n send back all illegal immigrants

Hopelessness is a great sin.
You can try to be a good human being. At least you will be a good person out of 8 billion humans.
Avoiding extrapolation can also be a good start.
Yes we can try to be kind and just to others.
But living in illusions won't do us any good.
All living creatures are capable of evil.
Post automatically merged:

India has around 20 to 50 million illegal infiltrants which is highest in the world

Now They must take lessons from France situation and bring NRC asap n send back all illegal immigrants
Advocating for Rohingya genocide WOOOOOOO that's a new low for yoo:finally::joker:

Yes we can try to be kind and just to others.
But living in illusions won't do us any good.
All living creatures are capable of evil.
Post automatically merged:

Advocating for Rohingya genocide WOOOOOOO that's a new low for yoo:finally::joker:
Who said anything about genocide? Making baseless allegations seems to be your hobby.

Immigration should be legal otherwise situations like these occur

American cops are fucking clowns. MFers will go guns blazing on an unarmed black person while also pissing and shitting their pants if there’s ever a real disaster.
the amount of cases of black police brutality is actually noteworthy when considering how there are just as many cases of such cases occurring to white people

instead of falsely racializing the issue, wouldt be better to present it as implying to everyone yknow not only so you can get more people supporting you but so you are being more factually accurate

Who said anything about genocide? Making baseless allegations seems to be your hobby.

Immigration should be legal otherwise situations like these occur
Read this article by Justice Markandey about India Pakistan partition;

https://indicanews.com/2023/06/13/j...r-pervez-hoodbhoys-superficial-understanding/

And why Jinah thought partition is the only solution;

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...modi-is-proving-pakistan-s-case-for-partition

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Not related but , if you think about it, kids used to die back in the day like 80 years ago in my country, would get burried near home, noone knew, no one gave a shit. people lived and people died. and it was all natural. My own place was fired from guns randomly 25 years ago

Last edited: