True, in other words he wants to say I am not an Islamophobic, I am just Pro-Hindu who wants to promote Hindu Nationalism (from what I understood).
True
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

And a simple question to all those ranting about views:

Why many of you who support welcoming Illegal Rohingya Migrants and champion their cause in spite of France situation today are silent about the plight of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh?

Last edited:
Point of Tejas's totally unbiased videos:
Hinduism (coincidentally his religion) - good
Islam (coimcidentally the thing he abhores) - evil

The poster child of ignorance
What are your views on this?
France 2016:

France 2023:

In other words an extremist :cheers:

Bartka dutt is a certified hindu hater responsible for many instances of handing Hindu victim locations to Terrorists
Look how she discloses the victims locations on air while she had confirmation that 26/11 Taj hotel shooters' handlers were watching and communicating with the shooters

https://youtube.com/shorts/OHQ_unusJtU?

Last edited:
I think humans have a moral duty to help other humans.

Shutting out refugees because you fear their race/religion is immoral
Then you support CAA?

Because Hindu refugees who ran away from Pakistan in fear for their lives were granted asylum by CAA and the entire Leftist-Islamist media cabal was dead against it and raising hue and cry everywhere

Also why Rohingya refugees are not accepted by Arab countries and always want to go to India or Europe or US?

Reality is they run from Sharia law and want to implement Sharia in places that welcome them.

Isn't it not hypocrisy?

Last edited:
What are your views on this?
France 2016:

France 2023:

Bartka dutt is a certified hindu hater responsible for many instances of handing Hindu victim locations to Terrorists
Look how she discloses the victims locations on air while she had confirmation that 26/11 Taj hotel shooters' handlers were watching and communicating with the shooters

https://youtube.com/shorts/OHQ_unusJtU?
My opinion on what?
You think the refugees invented protesting in France or smt?

Their integration was less than stellar, but that's as much on the immigrants as it is on the native population and each other's inherent biases.

Refute what she said in this video.

Additionally, you can check these:

Article: When the Advantaged Feel Victimised: The Case of Hindus in India. By R. C. Tripathi.
Easily refuted. The Islamist-Leftist cabal and Corrupt congress are raising hue and cry about women of a certain age group not being allowed in a single temple . Please note that there are some Hindu temples where men are not allowed.

Similarly Mecca does not allow Non Muslims

Did they ever question the fact that no Woman is allowed to pray in any mosque in the country?

Why this selective hue and cry only against Hindu temples. ?

My opinion on what?
You think the refugees invented protesting in France or smt?

Their integration was less than stellar, but that's as much on the immigrants as it is on the native population and each other's inherent biases.
And why are they not immigrating to Less biased Arab countries?

Congress has a history of Hindu hatred

Last edited:
Easily refuted. The Islamist-Leftist cabal and Corrupt congress are raising hue and cry about women of a certain age group not being allowed in a single temple . Please note that there are some Hindu temples where men are not allowed. Similarly Mecca does not allow Non Muslims

Did they ever question the fact that no Woman is allowed to pray in any mosque in the country?

This is just one issue, I am talking about the rising victim mentality in Indian Hindus.

I will be blunt; you are trying to say that coexistence is impossible. Hindus own everything in India. Indian resources should be spent on Hindus only. Immigrants and by extension Muslims are a burden on the Indian economy. I would say this is worse than Islamophobia.
I hope this ideology is not put into action (or is it already in action?).

Take a look at this: https://theloop.ecpr.eu/indian-musl...-from-revived-hindu-populism-and-nationalism/

Scholars are terming it as "genocide in the making".

Watch from 3:00:

I really hope that Tejas’s beliefs aren’t indicative of the larger Indian population. But given what I’ve heard from my Indian family and Indian media, I’m genuinely concerned.

This is just one issue, I am talking about the rising victim mentality in Indian Hindus.

I will be blunt; you are trying to say that coexistence is impossible. Hindus own everything in India. Indian resources should be spent on Hindus only. Immigrants and by extension Muslims are a burden on the Indian economy. I would say this is worse than Islamophobia.
I hope this ideology is not put into action (or is it already in action?).

Take a look at this: https://theloop.ecpr.eu/indian-musl...-from-revived-hindu-populism-and-nationalism/

Scholars are terming it as "genocide in the making".

Watch from 3:00:

Barrack "Hussein" Obama is on Soros Payroll and Soros hates Modi and funds Terrorists in Pakistan.

That being said, me or people like me don't have any problem with Muslims or other religions coexisting in Bharat/ India.

The problem is that there is a plan of "Ghazwa e Hind" which is in action and which every sane I Dian is fighting against.
For Starters , Ghazwa E Hind plans to Islamize India by 2050.

Similarly there is another Missionary mafia that plans to convert all Indians to Christianity by the time Bible's next revision.

Congress is supporting both of the above to
come to power

Added to that Congress-Soros cabal is organizing many hate campaigns against Hindus in the name of Online Fact checkers

If Iran were a country at the level of development of the likes of France and/or UK, who's to say they wouldn't?

Why would I move from mid country to mid country?
Iran was until it became Sharia state. After which minorities were culled.

Do you support immigration of Hindus to Mecca?

Last edited:
Easily refuted. The Islamist-Leftist cabal and Corrupt congress are raising hue and cry about women of a certain age group not being allowed in a single temple . Please note that there are some Hindu temples where men are not allowed.

Similarly Mecca does not allow Non Muslims

Why this selective hue and cry only against Hindu temples. ?

Congress has a history of Hindu hatred
How can Hindus be anti-hindu?

Congress is a political party. From what I understand, they advocate for SECULAR India.
But Modi promotes Hindu Nationalism. He needs to do this to win votes and elections, as 80% of the Indian population is Hindu.

Remember how India used to say we are a secular state? What happened to that?
I think India has started to think that "might is right". It happened after the recent improvement in the economy and part of the reason is USA is raising India to counter China.
Yes, Geo-politics. I have nothing against India's economic rise and prosperity, but I have a problem with how they use their influence to get away with their wrongdoings.

Barrack "Hussein" Obama is on Soros Payroll and Soros hates Modi and funds Terrorists in Pakistan.

That being said, me or people like me don't have any problem with Muslims or other religions coexisting in Bharat/ India.

The problem is that there is a plan of "Ghazwa e Hind" which is in action and which every sane I Dian is fighting against.
For Starters , Ghazwa E Hind plans to Islamize India by 2050.

Similarly there is another Missionary mafia that plans to convert all Indians to Christianity by the time Bible's next revision.

Congress is supporting both of the above to
come to power

Added to that Congress-Soros cabal is organizing many hate campaigns against Hindus in the name of Online Fact checkers

Iran was until it became Sharia state. After which minorities were culled.

Do you support immigration of Hindus to Mecca?
LOL, Ghazwa-e-Hind is baseless.
I actually laughed at this, haha.

Honestly, I believe you are fairly educated and keep up with international news and such.

Let me tell you something, an insider story from Pakistani.

There was a journalist who used to talk about Ghazwa-e-Hind: Zaid Hamid.

People bycotted him so bad that he was denied of access to TV shows.
He started YouTube channel and was active on Twitter. People were trolling him all the time, later his Twitter was disabled.
He started asking for funds to support him, but people here rejected him again.
People here are realizing that religion is being used to take advantage of them, sometimes to get views, few bucks, or to get more votes.

Here is the proof;
Moeed is quoting his old tweet, but his account is suspended;

Plus, check the comments under this tweet.. someone called Zaid Hamid a monkey.

Political parties often use such slogans to manipulate their vote bank.
I believe governments in both countries are in on this and intentionally do such stuff to keep masses busy.
Why? So that no one talks about their corruption.
Bruh, we have extreme cost of living crisis here, do you think we have resources to conquer India? LMAO.

Again, who benefits from this? The ones who sell weapons to Indian and Pakistan.

Nah man, I thought you were better than this.
I feel like I have wasted my time. 💀

Last edited:
How can Hindus be anti-hindu?

Congress is a political party. From what I understand, they advocate for SECULAR India.
But Modi promotes Hindu Nationalism. He needs to do this to win votes and elections, as 80% of the Indian population is Hindu.

Remember how India used to say we are a secular state? What happened to that?
I think India has started to think that "might is right". It happened after the recent improvement in the economy and part of the reason is USA is raising India to counter China.
Yes, Geo-politics. I have nothing against India's economic rise and prosperity, but I have a problem with how they use their influence to get away with their wrongdoings.
"Secularism" in India is different from Secularism in the West.

In the West, Secularism means non interference of religion in state affairs and religion is considered as a personal issue

In India, Secularism means special privilege to Muslims who are the second largest majority in the country.

Every Mosque in our Country blare their Azaan with loudspeakers 5 times a day while Hindus/other religions need permission to carry out common worship

There are government land grants and regular monetary payments and tax freedom to Muslim and Christian Places of Worship and religious education while other religion's places of worship are being looted by Hindu only taxes and Hindua are not allowed to impart their religious education in Hindu schools. They are banned.

All Hindu places of Worship ate under Government control and the government uses the money we, the worshippers donate for devotional grants or improvement of temples, to fill government coffers and non religious purposes while Mosques and Churches are free and get donations.

Proselytizing is glorified in schools, Movies and Social media while Hindu "Ghar Wapsi" is shunned

There is a Draconian law made by Congress, the Waqf Act. This Act empowers Waqf Board, a board of Islamic representatives to claim any land any time with state support. It has become the second largest land owner in the country.

https://www.siasat.com/tn-waqf-board-claims-1500-year-old-temple-land-is-theirs-2418338/

The worst is Places of Worship Act.

If suppose Jerusalem or Vatican City or Mecca goes under foreign rule and they are demolished, the first and logical thing that the natives would do after reclaiming their land would be to restore the religious centers.

But in India thousands of temples were destroyed by Islamist and Colonizers and the Act prevents restoration of the places considered very sacred by Hindus.

https://swarajyamag.com/news-headli...r-old-temples-says-senior-dmk-leader-tr-baalu

Also Hindus are made to feel inferior of their Hindu identity and the Congress spends billions of rupees to erase Hindu identity through subliminal messaging.
For example every Indian on this forum had listened to jokes on their Gods without even being given the freedom to counter at least a dozen times in his life and he can't even counter for the fear being labeled as non secular.

The History of India's freedom struggle has been distorted to propagate the fake narrative of secularism while unsung heroes who saved millions of lives were made to live the remainder of their lives in oblivion and their stories erased from every mainstream media just because of their Hindu identity.

To QUOTE the Gandhi himself:
"Hindus should not harbour anger against Muslims even if the latter want to destroy & kill us all. We should face death bravely. If Muslims established their rule after killing Hindus we'd be ushering in a new India"

Thus he said after millions of Hindus were butchered during Partition of India during which millions oh Hindus were slaughtered.

The above is Indian Secularism

Last edited:
"Secularism" in India is different from Secularism in the West.

In the West, Secularism means non interference of religion in state affairs and religion is considered as a personal issue

In India, Secularism means special privilege to Muslims who are the second largest majority in the country.

Every Mosque in our Country blare their Azaan with loudspeakers 5 times a day while Hindus/other religions need permission to carry out common worship

There are government land grants and regular monetary payments and tax freedom to Muslim and Christian Places of Worship and religious education while other religion's places of worship are being looted by Hindu only taxes and Hindua are not allowed to impart their religious education in Hindu schools. They are banned.

All Hindu places of Worship ate under Government control and the government uses the money we, the worshippers donate for devotional grants or improvement of temples, to fill government coffers and non religious purposes while Mosques and Churches are free and get donations.

Proselytizing is glorified in schools, Movies and Social media while Hindu "Ghar Wapsi" is shunned

There is a Draconian law made by Congress, the Waqf Act. This Act empowers Waqf Board, a board of Islamic representatives to claim any land any time with state support. It has become the second largest land owner in the country.

https://www.siasat.com/tn-waqf-board-claims-1500-year-old-temple-land-is-theirs-2418338/

The worst is Places of Worship Act.

If suppose Jerusalem or Vatican City or Mecca goes under foreign rule and they are demolished, the first and logical thing that the natives would do after reclaiming their land would be to restore the religious centers.

But in India thousands of temples were destroyed by Islamist and Colonizers and the Act prevents restoration of the places considered very sacred by Hindus.

https://swarajyamag.com/news-headli...r-old-temples-says-senior-dmk-leader-tr-baalu
Yeah yeah, your own state is against you.
Muslims wrote Indian constitution and made such laws, right?

I call this BS and a drama to justify hatred towards Muslims.

If this is a constitutional matter, Modi has clear majority and CAN amend constitution.

Is not he pro-Hindu? Why is he not doing this? Why is the chaos necessary when everything can be solved in the parliament?

Plus;

- 500 mosques and shrine destroyed in India
https://www.milligazette.com/Archives/15042002/1504200286.htm

- A mosque destroyed to widen road
- 16th century Babari mosque destroyed in India

Like I said, it is just a cover to justify actions against Muslims.