Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Vegapunk is the LAST person to say that, considering he just built a WMD and made child soldiers with no will of their own.
No, that's why.

Vegapunk is the Post Time Skip version of Tom: the "science isn't evil, it's how you use it! A ship isn't evil, you should be proud of your creations!" mentallity.

I fully expect Vegapunk to have failsafes for his creations to allow the Seraphim a chance at freedom. You could easily argue he's evil, though, so far I dislike Vegapunk way more than I thought I would because he seems so reckless. We'll see if that's the truth, or just a guise.

For all we know, Vegapunk was trying to draw out the traitor, and anticipated all of this to catch York.

We'll see.

It is not that a poll can say something is right or wrong, it is just what "people says", just like per Kaido title :p

Anyway his best feat at Marineford is still him taking out Akainu and BB right after him despite being already with 2 foots in the grave. Kaido could have endured the hits better thanks to his df but he wouldn't been able to beat them both like WB did.
Bro by feats Kaido will bully MF WB no offense.