Not as new as you might think, lol. He's pretty consistent if you read between the lines. From my basic interpretation, he appears pretty moderate -- except when it involves corporatism.
I never claimed they are inconsistent in their ideology, they're incredibly consistent. But Solis does enjoy pitting people against each other from time to time.

How am I going against what i espouse? I support your right to congregate and practice anything you want. I just think religion is silly, which is my personal opinion. You can think it's disrespectful if you want, but I'm not contradicting myself.
I believe you've actively spoke about magic and fairy tales and equated their experiences to nothing more than raw fantasy, which, in my opinion, violates the concept of "do whatever you like as long as it doesn't harm someone." Sure, words are not violence, and we should not regulate our speech, but it indicates a certain lack of respect for spiritualists.
Just to emphasize. I am not religious. Granted you may have meant "I support your right," in the generalized sense, but I am definitely not religious.

No. You just have mental health issues. Get it checked man
...dude, don't go this far. I'll usually support your memery and right to speak your views, but don't tell someone their tweaked in the head...

What's your diagnosis?
That you care too much about what people are saying right now. Chill it. It's not so bad. (Something I wish people had said to me when I flipped my shit over the detrans stuff).

I believe you've actively spoke about magic and fairy tales and equated their experiences to nothing more than raw fantasy, which, in my opinion, violates the concept of "do whatever you like as long as it doesn't harm someone." Sure, words are not violence, and we should not regulate our speech, but it indicates a certain lack of respect for spiritualists.
Just to emphasize. I am not religious. Granted you may have meant "I support your right," in the generalized sense, but I am definitely not religious.
I think it's make believe. But i'm not infringing on anybody's freedoms, nor would I ever do so. I have religious friends and I love them, I don't think less of them for believing in god. I just think it's silly, like many of them think that one piece is silly.

...dude, don't go this far. I'll usually support your memery and right to speak your views, but don't tell someone their tweaked in the head...

That you care too much about what people are saying right now. Chill it. It's not so bad. (Something I wish people had said to me when I flipped my shit over the detrans stuff).
He Is really though if he starts racist insults when offered help

I think it's make believe. But i'm not infringing on anybody's freedoms, nor would I ever do so. I have religious friends and I love them, I don't think less of them for believing in god. I just think it's silly, like many of them think that one piece is silly.
I think similarly. However, I also think there is great wisdom in ancient texts, as well as traditions which we can learn from, even if I disbelieve the divine aspect of their nature.
There is no need to rub your lack of belief in their faces and, in a way, attempt conversion (which it feels like in a subversive sense).

He Is really though if he starts racist insults when offered help
He's simply had his buttons pressed and cares a lot about the topic. It doesn't make him 'tweaked in the head'.

Watch him say woke mind virus or some shit like that.
Honestly, I think everyone should try to learn from each other. You could probably learn a little from Tejas and vice-versa. The world is our teacher.