Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Right out of the door more like LOL!

Tbh I've been trying to work a Conkers Bad Fur Day joke with Pot, you and Carrot somehow, each in different ways somehow I mean.
There's a level where Conker the Squirrel (who went from a 4kids character to a seinen protagonist) is in a parody of the matrix with his blonde bunny girlfriend Lmaooooo! (She was probably a Lola bunny parody too)
Also she dies by the end of the game so especially not good ofc lol.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Right out of the door more like LOL!

Tbh I've been trying to work a Conkers Bad Fur Day joke with Pot, you and Carrot somehow, each in different ways somehow I mean.
There's a level where Conker the Squirrel (who went from a 4kids character to a seinen protagonist) is in a parody of the matrix with his blonde bunny girlfriend Lmaooooo! (She was probably a Lola bunny parody too)
Also she dies by the end of the game so especially not good ofc lol.
:milaugh::milaugh:

I need to see this!

G

Gorosei Informer

Never forget our Barrel Betrayal!:

INT. DOCKS - DAY

The Strawhats prepare to leave Wano after the epic battle. POT GOBLIN, transformed into Carrot, the bunny Mink, watches from the shadows, her heart pounding.

POT GOBLIN (as Carrot): (whispering) This is it, the moment of truth. I will sneak onto the Thousand Sunny and join the crew!

She spots a conveniently empty barrel on the ship's deck, quickly darting towards it and tucking herself inside.

INT. BARREL - CONTINUOUS

She lets out a relieved sigh, believing herself to be safe.

Meanwhile, MR RELOADED, who has been hiding as the muddy Caribou nearby, watches the whole scene unfold. A sinister grin spreads across his face.

MR RELOADED (as Caribou): (smirking) Oh, the poor bunny. She really thought it would be that easy.

He transforms into his swamp form, sliding towards the barrel. The deckhands see a moving swamp but ignore it, assuming it to be just another day in the life of a Strawhat.

EXT. THOUSAND SUNNY - CONTINUOUS

Mr Reloaded slithers up to the barrel and, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, pulls out Carrot.

MR RELOADED (as Caribou): (laughs) Gotcha!

POT GOBLIN (as Carrot): (yelps) What the-! Mr Reloaded, you traitor!

Before she can say anything else, Mr Reloaded launches her into the air with a forceful swamp hand. She disappears into the distance with a surprised squeal.

MR RELOADED (as Caribou): (smirks) Sorry, Carrot, but this barrel's already taken.

He laughs maniacally as he squishes himself into the barrel, replacing the bunny mink.

POT GOBLIN (as Carrot): (voice fading away) I'll get you for this, Reloaded!

The scene ends with Mr Reloaded's muffled laughter from the barrel, the Thousand Sunny setting sail, and the faint image of Pot Goblin soaring through the sky. The great betrayal of the Carrot Barrel Incident will go down in WorstGen history, a tale told and retold in fits of laughter and disbelief.

@Pot Goblin to @Mr. Reloaded :

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Never forget our Barrel Betrayal!:

INT. DOCKS - DAY

The Strawhats prepare to leave Wano after the epic battle. POT GOBLIN, transformed into Carrot, the bunny Mink, watches from the shadows, her heart pounding.

POT GOBLIN (as Carrot): (whispering) This is it, the moment of truth. I will sneak onto the Thousand Sunny and join the crew!

She spots a conveniently empty barrel on the ship's deck, quickly darting towards it and tucking herself inside.

INT. BARREL - CONTINUOUS

She lets out a relieved sigh, believing herself to be safe.

Meanwhile, MR RELOADED, who has been hiding as the muddy Caribou nearby, watches the whole scene unfold. A sinister grin spreads across his face.

MR RELOADED (as Caribou): (smirking) Oh, the poor bunny. She really thought it would be that easy.

He transforms into his swamp form, sliding towards the barrel. The deckhands see a moving swamp but ignore it, assuming it to be just another day in the life of a Strawhat.

EXT. THOUSAND SUNNY - CONTINUOUS

Mr Reloaded slithers up to the barrel and, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, pulls out Carrot.

MR RELOADED (as Caribou): (laughs) Gotcha!

POT GOBLIN (as Carrot): (yelps) What the-! Mr Reloaded, you traitor!

Before she can say anything else, Mr Reloaded launches her into the air with a forceful swamp hand. She disappears into the distance with a surprised squeal.

MR RELOADED (as Caribou): (smirks) Sorry, Carrot, but this barrel's already taken.

He laughs maniacally as he squishes himself into the barrel, replacing the bunny mink.

POT GOBLIN (as Carrot): (voice fading away) I'll get you for this, Reloaded!

The scene ends with Mr Reloaded's muffled laughter from the barrel, the Thousand Sunny setting sail, and the faint image of Pot Goblin soaring through the sky. The great betrayal of the Carrot Barrel Incident will go down in WorstGen history, a tale told and retold in fits of laughter and disbelief.

@Pot Goblin to @Mr. Reloaded :
Ladies and gentlemen, peak fiction. Not even @CoC: Color of Clowns's furry Ware wolf fanfic could compare! :finally: