G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly
How are you sweetie?
Its been a while :feelsokeman:
Sweetie?

:eeke::robinsweat:

Nah but seriously I'm ok thanks man, how about yourself?

I replayed one of my favourite games recently after YEARS and it being re-released now and it HITS DIFFERENT especially when you've lost a loved one recently too.
It's called Ghost Trick and honestly it has some of the most plot twisty (but done right or even "write"), emotional/heartfelt, whimsical, absurd, compelling writing I've ever seen!
Deals a lot with grief, revenge, redemption, regrets etc.

Also @CoC: Color of Clowns I believe you posted some of your Wano rewrite already? I need to check that out, I've got so much to catch up on here.
Also need to respond to @Kurozumi Bepo In his own FC!

I've been reinspired for my youtube channel but in a completely different direction except for still being one piece and anime related.
Im thinking I'm gonna run the project on here first initially then I can transition it to youtube later on, so here would be like the "manga" and the YT channel would be like the anime adaptation I guess LOL!
@CoC: Color of Clowns has offered to collaborate on it, i may enlist another friend whose wanted to make a youtube channel for ages too (hes been practising console game streaming now too) and we form a small team to work on this project.
I may enlist certain people from here into the project, depending.

I have way too much self doubt with my own work/skills, hence why I love using AI so much now too. So having others onboard would help a LOT! We can bounce ideas off each other, discuss them and thus improve them or whatever. Even if it's just me and CoC for now, that would be pretty great. They would be such a great help and they're absurdly creative/imaginative too. (Emphasis on absurd in a good way ofc)

Thanks for asking anyway!

:cheers::myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Sweetie?

I replayed one of my favourite games recently after YEARS and it being re-released now and it HITS DIFFERENT especially when you've lost a loved one recently too.
It's called Ghost Trick and honestly it has some of the most plot twisty (but done right or even "write"), emotional/heartfelt, whimsical, absurd, compelling writing I've ever seen!

Also @CoC: Color of Clowns I believe you posted some of your Wano rewrite already? I need to check that out, I've got so much to catch up on here.

I've been reinspired for my youtube channel but in a completely different direction except for still being one piece and anime related.
Im thinking I'm gonna run the project on here first initially then I can transition it to youtube later on, so here would be like the "manga" and the YT channel would be like the anime adaptation I guess LOL!
@CoC: Color of Clowns has offered to collaborate on it, i may enlist another friend whose wanted to make a youtube channel for ages too (hes been practising console game streaming now too) and we form a small team to work on this project.

I have way too much self doubt with my own work/skills, hence why I love using AI so much now too.
So having others onboard would help a LOT!
We can bounce ideas off each other, discuss them and thus improve them or whatever.
Even if it's just me and CoC for now, that would be pretty great. They would be such a great help and they're absurdly creative/imaginative too. (Emphasis on absurd in a good way ofc)
Nice

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Sweetie?

I have way too much self doubt with my own work/skills, hence why I love using AI so much now too.
So having others onboard would help a LOT!
We can bounce ideas off each other, discuss them and thus improve them or whatever.
Even if it's just me and CoC for now, that would be pretty great. They would be such a great help and they're absurdly creative/imaginative too. (Emphasis on absurd in a good way ofc)

Thanks for asking anyway!

:cheers::myman:
Great to see you in good spirit :feelsokeman:
Have you launched any videos yet?

G

Gorosei Informer

Great to see you in good spirit :feelsokeman:
Have you launched any videos yet?
Not yet but I got a definite name for the channel, well at least my own personal channel.

I'll make the channel then reveal the name, its hilariously perfect, hence why I don't want to spoil it but I'm sure you guys will love it LOL!
(Especially Sanji and Kuzan fans but probably not the reason you would expect too)

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Not yet but I got a definite name for the channel, well at least my own personal channel.

I'll make the channel then reveal the name, its hilariously perfect, hence why I don't want to spoil it but I'm sure you guys will love it LOL!
(Especially Sanji and Kuzan fans but probably not the reason you would expect too)
Your Channel name: Mythical Ice Bird.

G

Gorosei Informer

Your Channel name: Mythical Ice Bird.
LMAO, thats clever but nowhere near the idea I'm planning hahaha! I really can't spoil it but I can't wait to "reveal it" either! (Thats gonna age hilariously given the name too lol. "Foreshadowing" even!)

Mythical Ice Bird is dope though, Articuno was my favourite legendary pokemon for the LONGEST time!
Kuzan became my favourite Admiral especially pre Fujitora because he reminded me of Articuno too, amongst the other reasons I like him so much!

:willsmith::gokulaugh::hohoho::kobeha:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
LMAO, thats clever but nowhere near the idea I'm planning hahaha! I really can't spoil it but I can't wait to "reveal it" either! (Thats gonna age hilariously given the name too lol. "Foreshadowing" even!)

Mythical Ice Bird is dope though, Articuno was my favourite legendary pokemon for the LONGEST time!
Kuzan became my favourite Admiral especially pre Fujitora because he reminded me of Articuno too, amongst the other reasons I like him so much!

:willsmith::gokulaugh::hohoho::kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn, the email I wanted to use for my new Youtube channel account is taken! Its a clever pun too!:pepeanger:

:pepemotion::pepecopium::peperain:

I logged onto Worstgen and saw a wholesome conversation about games and life
Something is fishy.. Where's the drama

:pepecafe:
All in good time, this is just the lull before the inevitable daily storm LOL! Plus things will really heat up in a few days when the spoilers come out ofc! I've had the bot generate this for you now to help "tide" you over though:

:zehaha:

Title: **"The Adventure of Blackbeard Mike and the Drama Piece"**

During a conspicuously serene week on the WorstGen forums, where users amiably shared their favorite One Piece moments, Blackbeard Mike's pleasant expression gradually hardened into a scowl. His gaze was transfixed on his monitor, unable to absorb the unusual calmness enveloping his beloved digital haunt. It felt like a surreal daydream.

"This tranquility is stifling!" Blackbeard Mike bellowed, his voice echoing within his Tesla Supplier office walls. He was known for his love of turbulence, for injecting the forums with a dose of high-spirited chaos that kept the conversations vivacious. Now, he longed for that jolt of life.

"The Drama Piece is what I need!" He declared, his eyes darting back to the monitor. A poster of the infamous Blackbeard from One Piece hung prominently above, a constant reflection of his forum alter ego.

His fingers glided over the keyboard with practiced ease, darting through the placid threads of the forum, his eyes predatory for the perfect topic to unleash the "Will of Drama". His attention was captured by a thread titled, "Haki vs. Devil Fruits: The Ultimate Power". His lips twisted into a sly grin, recognizing the perfect stage to ignite some classic WorstGen disputes.

"Without a doubt, Haki Gods are the worst in the One Piece realm! Case closed!" Mike posted, fully aware that his bold declaration would stir the proverbial pot.

As if a stick of dynamite had been tossed into a peaceful pond, the forum thread erupted into passionate discussions. Users began fervently debating, with a faction echoing Mike's sentiments while others vehemently defended their Haki Gods.

But Mike had more chaos in store. He dove into another thread, "Luffy vs. Law: Who Would Triumph?" and tossed in his contentious comment, "Zoro would easily take down both Luffy and Law, no sweat!"

Almost immediately, the tranquility on WorstGen was supplanted by the heated energy of intense debates. The forum was once again a hub of drama, just the way Mike liked it. "WorstGen Drama Never Ends!" Mike roared triumphantly, fist raised in the air. He basked in the chaos he had unleashed, his screen lighting up with a flood of fervent notifications.

Leaning back in his chair, a satisfied smirk adorned his face. Blackbeard Mike had successfully excavated his Drama Piece on WorstGen once more. He knew that his journey was far from over. While today's Drama Piece might have been unearthed, tomorrow promised a fresh adventure, ensuring the "Will of Drama" would persist.

"Bring it on, drama!" he thundered, priming himself for another day of vigorous debates and jubilant chaos. "Zehahaha!" echoed within his office, a singular laugh marking the victorious conclusion of his day.

Damn, the email I wanted to use for my new Youtube channel account is taken! Its a clever pun too!:pepeanger:

:pepemotion::pepecopium::peperain:

All in good time, this is just the lull before the inevitable daily storm LOL! Plus things will really heat up in a few days when the spoilers come out ofc! I've had the bot generate this for you now to help "tide" you over though:

:zehaha:

Title: **"The Adventure of Blackbeard Mike and the Drama Piece"**

During a conspicuously serene week on the WorstGen forums, where users amiably shared their favorite One Piece moments, Blackbeard Mike's pleasant expression gradually hardened into a scowl. His gaze was transfixed on his monitor, unable to absorb the unusual calmness enveloping his beloved digital haunt. It felt like a surreal daydream.

"This tranquility is stifling!" Blackbeard Mike bellowed, his voice echoing within his Tesla Supplier office walls. He was known for his love of turbulence, for injecting the forums with a dose of high-spirited chaos that kept the conversations vivacious. Now, he longed for that jolt of life.

"The Drama Piece is what I need!" He declared, his eyes darting back to the monitor. A poster of the infamous Blackbeard from One Piece hung prominently above, a constant reflection of his forum alter ego.

His fingers glided over the keyboard with practiced ease, darting through the placid threads of the forum, his eyes predatory for the perfect topic to unleash the "Will of Drama". His attention was captured by a thread titled, "Haki vs. Devil Fruits: The Ultimate Power". His lips twisted into a sly grin, recognizing the perfect stage to ignite some classic WorstGen disputes.

"Without a doubt, Haki Gods are the worst in the One Piece realm! Case closed!" Mike posted, fully aware that his bold declaration would stir the proverbial pot.

As if a stick of dynamite had been tossed into a peaceful pond, the forum thread erupted into passionate discussions. Users began fervently debating, with a faction echoing Mike's sentiments while others vehemently defended their Haki Gods.

But Mike had more chaos in store. He dove into another thread, "Luffy vs. Law: Who Would Triumph?" and tossed in his contentious comment, "Zoro would easily take down both Luffy and Law, no sweat!"

Almost immediately, the tranquility on WorstGen was supplanted by the heated energy of intense debates. The forum was once again a hub of drama, just the way Mike liked it. "WorstGen Drama Never Ends!" Mike roared triumphantly, fist raised in the air. He basked in the chaos he had unleashed, his screen lighting up with a flood of fervent notifications.

Leaning back in his chair, a satisfied smirk adorned his face. Blackbeard Mike had successfully excavated his Drama Piece on WorstGen once more. He knew that his journey was far from over. While today's Drama Piece might have been unearthed, tomorrow promised a fresh adventure, ensuring the "Will of Drama" would persist.

"Bring it on, drama!" he thundered, priming himself for another day of vigorous debates and jubilant chaos. "Zehahaha!" echoed within his office, a singular laugh marking the victorious conclusion of his day.
Peak fiction

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmaoooo tyvm!

I launched the new channel, I can only "apololgise" for the name now!:

https://www.youtube.com/@Oppaitunity

@Blother Fertitta @The Lord Gear Falcon Master Eagle V @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Playa4321 @Mr. Reloaded @CoC: Color of Clowns

If CoC is up for this project, our shared ideas and such, they will be using this channel too potentially otherwise, we'll make a seperate one if needed. (We'll have it to call it The Clussy Wagon or Circus of Sus or something like that!)

Seriously though, I should explain the name too, its a play on "opportunity" and "AI"! To make OPPAI! OPP-AI! LMAO! I took it one further and made "Oppaitunity" too, which is sadly taken for an email address too BUT I was able to secure it for a Youtube channel name/username at least!

Why I mentioned Sanji as a hint is obvious enough now ofc lololol! Kuzan when he first appeared mentioned on Nami having lovely huge bazongas or bazookas or something like that? So I thought of that too as you would ofc!

I doubt I'll add any videos anytime soon, I need to work on the branding of it and such but I may try to get out a test video out soon, a taster video at least! I'll let you guys know if I do!

:joker::beanmean::arnoling::kobeha:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Lmaoooo tyvm!

I launched the new channel, I can only "apololgise" for the name now!:

https://www.youtube.com/@Oppaitunity

@Blother Fertitta @The Lord Gear Falcon Master Eagle V @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Playa4321 @Mr. Reloaded @CoC: Color of Clowns

If CoC is up for this project, our shared ideas and such, they will be using this channel too potentially otherwise, we'll make a seperate one if needed. (We'll have it to call it The Clussy Wagon or Circus of Sus or something like that!)

Seriously though, I should explain the name too, its a play on "opportunity" and "AI"! To make OPPAI! OPP-AI! LMAO! I took it one further and made "Oppaitunity" too, which is sadly taken for an email address too BUT I was able to secure it for a Youtube channel name/username at least!

Why I mentioned Sanji as a hint is obvious enough now ofc lololol! Kuzan when he first appeared mentioned on Nami having lovely huge bazongas or bazookas or something like that? So I thought of that too as you would ofc!

I doubt I'll add any videos anytime soon, I need to work on the branding of it and such but I may try to get out a test video out soon, a taster video at least! I'll let you guys know if I do!

:joker::beanmean::arnoling::kobeha:
Very clever :milaugh: