G

Gorosei Informer

But Goda said that good guys don't kill:risitasad:
Shanks is not a "good guy".

@Paperchampion23

I do believe Shanks is meant to and should be an anti-hero character, especially befitting him being a pirate ofc and the former apprentice of the pirate king and his hononary son too.

Imagine Shanks did try to stop Kaido going to Marineford to prevent him from saving and thus recruiting Ace potentially? Wouldn't Ace have fit nicely in Kaido's crew with his name too? Kaido getting the son of Roger in own crew instead...

Oda depitcted Shanks more sinisterly lately, when he spoke to the Gorosei, when he went after Kidd and especially when he said he was going after the One Piece and his wrath vs Green Bull. Granted he was being "heroic" and a defender in some of those instances but he showed a much more menacing side to himself and I'm certain he's gonna end up showing that side of himself to Luffy especially and his crew for some reason, probably due to Bartolomeo's actions too and or competing for the One Piece himself and maybe jealously that Luffy is Joyboy, the hero of prophecy, the warrior of liberation etc blah blah.

I have no actual idea where Oda plans to go with Shanks at this point nor what he intends for him, hes one of the biggest wildcards and I hope Oda doesn't fuck him up. He's kinda like the Kizaru of the Yonko. A real enigma and a secret terrifying menace.

:beanmean::arnoling::pepebusi::handsup:

If the title is indeed "Order of the Holy One"
Then 16=Imu is also confirmed since 1+0+8+7=16

Mihawk (mi/ho/Ku=3/4/9=16)

-Same eyes, both immortal vampire

-Dracula means son of the dragon, Vlad II dracul named himself this way when he joined the order of the deceased dragon, kind of similar to the celestial dragon isn't it

-Order of the deceased dragon symbol:

WG symbol:

-other symbol of the the order, ouroboros:

It's red line the dragon who bites his tail:

A ceremonial sword of the order:

It's coming true nerona Dracule and rocks D buggy are the final vilains of one piece:steef:

If the title is indeed "Order of the Holy One"
Then 16=Imu is also confirmed since 1+0+8+7=16

Mihawk (mi/ho/Ku=3/4/9=16)

-Same eyes, both immortal vampire

-Dracula means son of the dragon, Vlad II dracul named himself this way when he joined the order of the deceased dragon, kind of similar to the celestial dragon isn't it

-Order of the deceased dragon symbol:

WG symbol:

-other symbol of the the order, ouroboros:

It's red line the dragon who bites his tail:

A ceremonial sword of the order:

It's coming true nerona Dracule and rocks D buggy are the final vilains of one piece:steef:
All this shit for mohawk to be a fraud