G

Gorosei Informer

you been to such contest latlely it seems ,going with ghostlys reaction @Mr. Reloaded :suresure:
It gets even worse! I heard @CoC: Color of Clowns dressed up as a Bavarian milk maid and tried to milk those cows, until I had to break the bad news to them that this particular "cow" looked "very familiar"! He wasn't very "amoosed" when he realised!

This furry shit will never leave me :shame:
It's extremely ironically funny (and furry) you should say that right now!:

:lulz::lulz::lulz:
:lulz:
I also acccidentally made a Jojo parody without meaning to! Featuring you and @CoC: Color of Clowns !

Title: A Day in the Countryside: CoC: Colour of Clowns' Udderly Ridiculous Misadventure

On a bright summer day, CoC: Colour of Clowns decided to hang up his red nose and floppy shoes, trading them for the decidedly less colourful garb of a Bavarian milk maid. The costume, festooned with frills, corsets, and a rather uncomfortable amount of padding, was anything but subtle. Nevertheless, CoC sallied forth, brandishing a milk pail like a knight of yore heading into battle.

The venue of this brave expedition? The Great Country Fete, an event renowned for its baffling blend of tradition, cake contests, and pig races. CoC was to partake in an event of a different sort, however: the legendary Cow Milking Extravaganza.

With a flutter of his apron and a toss of his faux-braided wig, CoC ambled up to his first bovine challenge. It was an impressive specimen - tall, broad, with udders that could make even the most hardened of milkers break into a cold sweat. Determined, CoC set to work, and soon the rhythmic sound of milk hitting metal filled the air, only occasionally interrupted by the snickers and snorts from the crowd.

Just as CoC was getting into the swing of things, he spied a cow that looked rather different. This cow had a distinctive swagger, an unnerving stare, and an all-too-familiar purple feather boa wrapped around its neck. His heart skipped a beat. It was none other than Mr. Reloaded, notorious furry-in-denial, betrayer extraordinaire, and known for enjoying an unusual level of attention.

With a gulp, CoC approached the bovine imposter, only to find Mr. Reloaded's udders dry as a desert. Looking around, he saw people sheepishly avoiding his gaze. It quickly dawned on him: the milkmaid's ancient adversary, premature milking, had already befallen poor Mr. Reloaded.

"Oh, Reloaded," CoC sighed, "I thought we talked about boundaries at the last Clown's Anonymous meeting?" Mr. Reloaded simply flicked his feather boa over his shoulder and shot CoC a smug, knowing look. The crowd erupted into laughter, transforming the otherwise serene fete into a bizarre farce, a spectacle that even CoC couldn't help but chuckle at.

And so, it turned out to be an utterly, udderly unforgettable day, filled with the traditional hijinks, outrageous antics, and unexpected bovine encounters that can only happen when the Colour of Clowns is around.

Alternative version:

Title: The Milking Fiasco

Setting: A country fete, with an array of stalls, games, and livestock. In one corner is a “Cow Milking Competition” with a line of cows, and people eagerly waiting their turn. CoC, the Colour of Clowns, is in full Bavarian milkmaid garb, complete with a bonnet, braids, and a frilly apron.

CoC: (giddy) Today is the day, dear pail and stool, today we will milk the freshest milk and make the finest cheese!

Onlooker #1: (excitedly) Look, it’s CoC, the Colour of Clowns! What's he doing dressed like that?

Onlooker #2: He’s adding some color to the cowshed!

(CoC approaches the cows, scanning each of them)

CoC: Eenie meenie miney mo, which one of you will help my cheese flow?

(CoC stops at a cow that looks very familiar - it’s Mr. Reloaded in a cow costume.)

CoC: Ah! A fine specimen! Come, Bessie, let us make dairy history!

(CoC starts “milking” Mr. Reloaded, who is visibly uncomfortable)

Mr. Reloaded: (in a muffled voice) Oh, for the love of...not again!

(Enter Daisy, a real Bavarian milkmaid, who recognizes Mr. Reloaded)

Daisy: Wait a minute! That's no cow, that's Mr. Reloaded!

CoC: (shocked) Mr. Reloaded?! The notorious furry in denial and betrayer extraordinaire?!

Mr. Reloaded: (defiantly) Yes, it's me! But I didn't think everyone would take the milking competition so literally!

(Daisy walks up to Mr. Reloaded, pulls out a pair of spectacles, and starts inspecting him)

Daisy: Hmm, no udders. This explains the lack of milk.

CoC: But why, Mr. Reloaded? Why the cow costume?

Mr. Reloaded: I wanted to infiltrate the fete and win the prized Golden Milk Pail. But everyone kept milking me!

(CoC bursts into laughter)

CoC: This is utterly ridiculous!

Daisy: (holding up a pamphlet) But it's all here in the "Guide to the Fete". The Golden Milk Pail goes to the best milkmaid or milkman. No cows allowed!

Mr. Reloaded: (realizing his mistake) I misunderstood!

CoC: (grinning) Well, Mr. Reloaded, today you have been milked, but not in the way you expected! Let's get you out of that costume and enjoy the fete!

(They all laugh. CoC and Daisy help Mr. Reloaded out of the cow costume.)

Onlooker #1: This is the most entertaining fete ever!

Onlooker #2: I’m going to tell this story to my grandkids!

(CoC, Daisy, and Mr. Reloaded join the festivities, and they all live happily and absurdly ever after.)

Fin.

We're really choosing a HELL of a way to end this Void Month break aren't we!?

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::vistalaugh::kailaugh:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
It gets even worse! I heard @CoC: Color of Clowns dressed up as a Bavarian milk maid and tried to milk those cows, until I had to break the bad news to them that this particular "cow" looked "very familiar"! He wasn't very "amoosed" when he realised!

It's extremely ironically funny (and furry) you should say that right now!:

:lulz::lulz::lulz:
:lulz:
I also acccidentally made a Jojo parody without meaning to! Featuring you and @CoC: Color of Clowns !

Title: A Day in the Countryside: CoC: Colour of Clowns' Udderly Ridiculous Misadventure

On a bright summer day, CoC: Colour of Clowns decided to hang up his red nose and floppy shoes, trading them for the decidedly less colourful garb of a Bavarian milk maid. The costume, festooned with frills, corsets, and a rather uncomfortable amount of padding, was anything but subtle. Nevertheless, CoC sallied forth, brandishing a milk pail like a knight of yore heading into battle.

The venue of this brave expedition? The Great Country Fete, an event renowned for its baffling blend of tradition, cake contests, and pig races. CoC was to partake in an event of a different sort, however: the legendary Cow Milking Extravaganza.

With a flutter of his apron and a toss of his faux-braided wig, CoC ambled up to his first bovine challenge. It was an impressive specimen - tall, broad, with udders that could make even the most hardened of milkers break into a cold sweat. Determined, CoC set to work, and soon the rhythmic sound of milk hitting metal filled the air, only occasionally interrupted by the snickers and snorts from the crowd.

Just as CoC was getting into the swing of things, he spied a cow that looked rather different. This cow had a distinctive swagger, an unnerving stare, and an all-too-familiar purple feather boa wrapped around its neck. His heart skipped a beat. It was none other than Mr. Reloaded, notorious furry-in-denial, betrayer extraordinaire, and known for enjoying an unusual level of attention.

With a gulp, CoC approached the bovine imposter, only to find Mr. Reloaded's udders dry as a desert. Looking around, he saw people sheepishly avoiding his gaze. It quickly dawned on him: the milkmaid's ancient adversary, premature milking, had already befallen poor Mr. Reloaded.

"Oh, Reloaded," CoC sighed, "I thought we talked about boundaries at the last Clown's Anonymous meeting?" Mr. Reloaded simply flicked his feather boa over his shoulder and shot CoC a smug, knowing look. The crowd erupted into laughter, transforming the otherwise serene fete into a bizarre farce, a spectacle that even CoC couldn't help but chuckle at.

And so, it turned out to be an utterly, udderly unforgettable day, filled with the traditional hijinks, outrageous antics, and unexpected bovine encounters that can only happen when the Colour of Clowns is around.

Alternative version:

Title: The Milking Fiasco

Setting: A country fete, with an array of stalls, games, and livestock. In one corner is a “Cow Milking Competition” with a line of cows, and people eagerly waiting their turn. CoC, the Colour of Clowns, is in full Bavarian milkmaid garb, complete with a bonnet, braids, and a frilly apron.

CoC: (giddy) Today is the day, dear pail and stool, today we will milk the freshest milk and make the finest cheese!

Onlooker #1: (excitedly) Look, it’s CoC, the Colour of Clowns! What's he doing dressed like that?

Onlooker #2: He’s adding some color to the cowshed!

(CoC approaches the cows, scanning each of them)

CoC: Eenie meenie miney mo, which one of you will help my cheese flow?

(CoC stops at a cow that looks very familiar - it’s Mr. Reloaded in a cow costume.)

CoC: Ah! A fine specimen! Come, Bessie, let us make dairy history!

(CoC starts “milking” Mr. Reloaded, who is visibly uncomfortable)

Mr. Reloaded: (in a muffled voice) Oh, for the love of...not again!

(Enter Daisy, a real Bavarian milkmaid, who recognizes Mr. Reloaded)

Daisy: Wait a minute! That's no cow, that's Mr. Reloaded!

CoC: (shocked) Mr. Reloaded?! The notorious furry in denial and betrayer extraordinaire?!

Mr. Reloaded: (defiantly) Yes, it's me! But I didn't think everyone would take the milking competition so literally!

(Daisy walks up to Mr. Reloaded, pulls out a pair of spectacles, and starts inspecting him)

Daisy: Hmm, no udders. This explains the lack of milk.

CoC: But why, Mr. Reloaded? Why the cow costume?

Mr. Reloaded: I wanted to infiltrate the fete and win the prized Golden Milk Pail. But everyone kept milking me!

(CoC bursts into laughter)

CoC: This is utterly ridiculous!

Daisy: (holding up a pamphlet) But it's all here in the "Guide to the Fete". The Golden Milk Pail goes to the best milkmaid or milkman. No cows allowed!

Mr. Reloaded: (realizing his mistake) I misunderstood!

CoC: (grinning) Well, Mr. Reloaded, today you have been milked, but not in the way you expected! Let's get you out of that costume and enjoy the fete!

(They all laugh. CoC and Daisy help Mr. Reloaded out of the cow costume.)

Onlooker #1: This is the most entertaining fete ever!

Onlooker #2: I’m going to tell this story to my grandkids!

(CoC, Daisy, and Mr. Reloaded join the festivities, and they all live happily and absurdly ever after.)

Fin.

We're really choosing a HELL of a way to end this Void Month break aren't we!?

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::vistalaugh::kailaugh: