Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Let's see how the show turns out.... really liking Iñaki's vibes in the video, much more natural and Luffyesque than the one year old trailer
i want to see the clips they played at AX, if those are finished products then it can give a pretty good idea of the rest of the show

G

Gorosei Informer

i have, the clip where he goes “oh shit” gets me every time :risitameh:
Lmaoooo yeah, bless him hes very sensitive/introverted by the looks of it! I related so immensely to him there! Its worst when such loud, energetic people don't/can't/won't understand how much suffering/pain they genuinely cause you with that lol. He might have more sensitive hearing like me (hyperacusis).

Taz and Inaki together are like the best of brothers and so hilariously wholesome and adorable. The cast have such amazing chemistry, it feels like they've been friends for years even.
There's an absurd amount of "chillness" and especially "coolness" or "cool factor" coming from them imo, they're just so comfortable in themselves and true to themselves, its very inspiring. I can see why they were chosen for this project now especially!

Inaki and Taz be like:

Inaki and Mackenyu: