Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Lmao true they've been an immensely clowntastic company for years now. And not clowntastic for the right reasons ofc.

Those fucking prison school, dragon maid, no game no life I think etc script changes in their dubs, completely butchering them for blatant and irrelevant propaganda/agenda pushing.

Not to mention the whole Kickvic thing.
The dragon maid one sticks with me to this day.

Amazing how they get away with stuff like that!

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

The dragon maid one sticks to me to this day.

Amazing how they get away with stuff like that!
They're the ones who scream about cultural appropriations too. It's like the disgusting racism and hypocrisies in that new Disney "Mexican" cartoon series I posted about recently here.

Hypocrites with no standards who don't care about others work or hard work even especially, their IPs, rights etc and just want to ruin and destroy for their own agendas.

It's always the frumpy, miserable, older, "less desirable" people who do this shit too.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
They're the ones who scream about cultural appropriations too. It's like the disgusting racism and hypocrisies in that new Disney "Mexican" cartoon series I posted about recently here.

Hypocrites with no standards who don't care about others work or hard work even especially, their IPs, rights etc and just want to ruin and destroy for their own agendas.

It's always the frumpy, miserable, older, "less desirable" people who do this shit too.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Lol, Bullet would be Yonkou Level or even above
Oh for sure :doffytroll: