G

Gorosei Informer

Weird Al reference spotted
Here's your complimentary chicken wing

Also I've only done like, one parody of a song before, but I already posted it a few pages back.
Good to know that you also like song parodies.
Any Weird Al songs you really like?
Aye tyvm, it looks delicious haha! I love a good chicken wing, especially spicy and BBQ ones! Or even the Chinese salt and pepper ones, especially if they're a bit spicy too! To die for! Peri Peri/Piri Piri and Salt and Chilli/Pepper styles are heavenly!

Ah yeah I think I saw your parody lol.

I've got a friend and I swear to god, hes like an AI, he can improvise HILARIOUS song parodies on the spot of any song! Its INSANE! I swear hes a fucking savant for that shit! Like putting a prompt into ChatGPT, he will just bust out a song parody in seconds and he will even sing it in fucking tune and such! I've been telling him for YEARS he has a fucking God given talent and he's wasting it, but he doesn't listen or believe me, its infuriating lmao.
Another friend of mine is godly at doing impressions too! A waste of talent and ironically he LOVES voice actors, hes really passionate about it BUT I kept telling him he SHOULD become a VA and thus he could meet and get to know the tons of VAs hes loves BUT NOOOOOOO, THEY DON'T LISTEN TO ME AS USUAL!

:risitameh::risiup::ihaha::saden::shame::hapnoel:

But yeah man, thanks for asking. Pretty Fly For A Jedi was one of my jams. I used to believe Pretty Fly For A Rabbi was one of his for AGES along with some other parodies that weren't his. I think there was a Yoda themed parody of YMCA too but not done by him?

I really loved Amish Paradise too. Another friend of mine introduced me to it and thus Weird Al and that was it lol.

My absolutely favourite is Smells Like Nirvana though, that song and the music video for it had me in TEARS with laughter for years! Still one of the funniest and most creatively absurd things I've ever seen too!:

Ironically I don't like a lot of his parodies and I think he's kinda overrated and worshipped too much these days but he is very talented regardless. His Polkas were really something else, a riot to listen to! Plus hes just very talented as a singer, lyricist and musician ofc!

What is this song all about?
Can't figure any lyrics out
How do the words to it go?
I wish you'd tell me, I don't know
Don't know, don't know, don't know, oh no
Dnn't know, don't know, don't know

Now I'm mumblin' and I'm screamin'
And I don't know what I'm singin'
Crank the volume, ears are bleedin'
I still don't know what I'm singin'
We're so loud and incoherent
Boy this oughtta bug your parents
Yeah

It's un-in-tel-ligible
I just can't get it through my skull
It's hard to bargle nawdle zouss(?)
With all these marbles in my mouth
Don't know, don't know, don't know...

Well we don't sound like Madonna
Here we are now, we're Nirvana
Sing distinctly? We don't wanna
Buy our album, we're Nirvana
A garage band from Seattle
Well, it sure beats raising cattle
Yeah

And I forgot the next verse
Oh well, I guess it pays to rehearse
The lyric sheet's so hard to find
What are the words? Oh, nevermind
Don't know, don't know don't know...

Well, I'm yellin' and we're playin'
But I don't know what I'm sayin'
What's the message I'm conveyin'?
Can you tell me what I'm sayin'?
So have you got some idea?
Didn't think so, well, I'll see ya!
Sayonara, sayonara
Ayonawa, adinawa
Odinaya, yodinaya
Yaddayadda, yaaahyaaah
Ayaaaaah!

I SWEAR when he says "bug your parents" it sounds like "FUCK YOUR PARROTS" and that also RUINED the song for me for YEARS now hahahaha! I kept thinking, would Weird Al actually say that?! And WHY!?

:saden::saden::saden::risitameh::risiup::lulz::luchosop:

Aye tyvm, it looks delicious haha! I love a good chicken wing, especially spicy and BBQ ones! Or even the Chinese salt and pepper ones, especially if they're a bit spicy too! To die for! Peri Peri/Piri Piri and Salt and Chilli/Pepper styles are heavenly!

Ah yeah I think I saw your parody lol.

I've got a friend and I swear to god, hes like an AI, he can improvise HILARIOUS song parodies on the spot of any song! Its INSANE! I swear hes a fucking savant for that shit! Like putting a prompt into ChatGPT, he will just bust out a song parody in seconds and he will even sing it in fucking tune and such! I've been telling him for YEARS he has a fucking God given talent and he's wasting it, but he doesn't listen or believe me, its infuriating lmao.
Another friend of mine is godly at doing impressions too! A waste of talent and ironically he LOVES voice actors, hes really passionate about it BUT I kept telling him he SHOULD become a VA and thus he could meet and get to know the tons of VAs hes loves BUT NOOOOOOO, THEY DON'T LISTEN TO ME AS USUAL!

:risitameh::risiup::ihaha::saden::shame::hapnoel:

But yeah man, thanks for asking. Pretty Fly For A Jedi was one of my jams. I used to believe Pretty Fly For A Rabbi was one of his for AGES along with some other parodies that weren't his. I think there was a Yoda themed parody of YMCA too but not done by him?

I really loved Amish Paradise too. Another friend of mine introduced me to it and thus Weird Al and that was it lol.

My absolutely favourite is Smells Like Nirvana though, that song and the music video for it had me in TEARS with laughter for years! Still one of the funniest and most creatively absurd things I've ever seen too!:

Ironically I don't like a lot of his parodies and I think he's kinda overrated and worshipped too much these days but he is very talented regardless. His Polkas were really something else, a riot to listen to! Plus hes just very talented as a singer, lyricist and musician ofc!

What is this song all about?
Can't figure any lyrics out
How do the words to it go?
I wish you'd tell me, I don't know
Dnn't know, don't know, don't know

Now I'm mumblin' and I'm screamin'
And I don't know what I'm singin'
Crank the volume, ears are bleedin'
I still don't know what I'm singin'
We're so loud and incoherent
Boy this oughtta bug your parents
Yeah

It's un-in-tel-ligible
I just can't get it through my skull
It's hard to bargle nawdle zouss(?)
With all these marbles in my mouth
Don't know, don't know, don't know...

Well we don't sound like Madonna
Here we are now, we're Nirvana
Sing distinctly? We don't wanna
Buy our album, we're Nirvana
A garage band from Seattle
Well, it sure beats raising cattle
Yeah

And I forgot the next verse
Oh well, I guess it pays to rehearse
The lyric sheet's so hard to find
What are the words? Oh, nevermind
Don't know, don't know don't know...

Well, I'm yellin' and we're playin'
But I don't know what I'm sayin'
What's the message I'm conveyin'?
Can you tell me what I'm sayin'?
So have you got some idea?
Didn't think so, well, I'll see ya!
Sayonara, sayonara
Ayonawa, adinawa
Odinaya, yodinaya
Yaddayadda, yaaahyaaah
Ayaaaaah!

I SWEAR when he says "bug your parents" it sounds like "FUCK YOUR PARROTS" and that also RUINED the song for me for YEARS now hahahaha! I kept thinking, would Weird Al actually say that?! And WHY!?

:saden::saden::saden::risitameh::risiup::lulz::luchosop:
Oh god, when you said polkas I instantly thought of this meme I found a few weeks ago that I've been using to annoy my friend (also a weird al fan)
This is from his medley Polka Face.
Also I haven't heard that song but I bet it's good, most of Weird Al's songs are great after all.
:steef:

Dude, I believe it'd be a shitty thing to do.
Ah, my bad then bro, we're in the exact same boat.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to say, White and Nerdy is fucking hilarious and brilliant too! @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

I've only just fucking noticed thats Key and Peele in it too!

:risitameh::lawsigh:

Fat is fucking brilliant too! Another one that used to make me laugh my ass off!:

Its a shame he never parodied Smooth Criminal for some reason though!
It's funny because I just saw an interview where he said that people were still realizing Key and Peele were in it, this feels so coincidental, almost unreal!

An excuse to cheat, given by your wife.

...Which is still cheating.
Bro, not that it’s ever gonna fucking happen cause I doubt dua lipa is gonna come up to me and give herself to me, but I don’t think you understand what cheating means. Just for the record I’m not into open relationships or any of that polyamorous shit. But just the fact that you think you can make that judgement when other people have that sort of arrangements is baffling to me. It’s definitely not for me, but why tf would you care if it’s consensual from both parties?

Bro, not that it’s ever gonna fucking happen cause I doubt dua lipa is gonna come up to me and give herself to me, but I don’t think you understand what cheating means. Just for the record I’m not into open relationships or any of that polyamorous shit. But just the fact that you think you can make that judgement when other people have that sort of arrangements is baffling to me. It’s definitely not for me, but why tf would you care if it’s consensual from both parties?
Oh -- I don't think you understand. I don't particularly care about the cheat. I care for the one who gets cheated on. I also think the fact that someone would immediately jump at an opportunity speaks poorly of their character, and their supposed undying love for their partner.

It's sort of morally fucked, no offense, but at that point she ain't nothing more than a prostitute if you ask me.
All this about loving you and what not.. But she'll openly let you go wild on another woman that you probably don't have the same chemistry with?
Paying all that for groceries, housing, etc. for eachother, but she won't really care if you go off with other people for a while?
That's weird man. You gotta admit it.
I hate to be that guy, the one who acts all high and mighty and what not, but I really don't see the point of getting in a relationship with someone and marrying them only to go and try to fuck another woman, just because she's beautiful..
If it were up to me, I don't care if I saw the most banging chick on earth, with the most exquisite music taste, and the best food, the whole shebang. If I married another woman before her, and happen to like that woman enough to not want a divorce, then I think I'd rather stay with her and be loyal than to go off with the other woman and break her heart.
It's about commitment, man. I can't read minds, so I'm not sure if you regret marrying her or love the fact that you chose to marry her, but even if you see a 10/10 absolute goddess just happen to pass you by, you should stay by her side until the end of your lives.
I guess I have a different concept of marriage and loyalty than others, though, which is fine.
Can't expect everyone to see the world the way I do. Everyone has their own opinions.

Oh -- I don't think you understand. I don't particularly care about the cheat. I care for the one who gets cheated on. I also think the fact that someone would immediately jump at an opportunity speaks poorly of their character, and their supposed undying love for their partner.
If there is consent there is no cheating.
Post automatically merged:

It's sort of morally fucked, no offense, but at that point she ain't nothing more than a prostitute if you ask me.
All this about loving you and what not.. But she'll openly let you go wild on another woman that you probably don't have the same chemistry with?
Paying all that for groceries, housing, etc. for eachother, but she won't really care if you go off with other people for a while?
That's weird man. You gotta admit it.
I hate to be that guy, the one who acts all high and mighty and what not, but I really don't see the point of getting in a relationship with someone and marrying them only to go and try to fuck another woman, just because she's beautiful..
If it were up to me, I don't care if I saw the most banging chick on earth, with the most exquisite music taste, and the best food, the whole shebang. If I married another woman before her, and happen to like that woman enough to not want a divorce, then I think I'd rather stay with her and be loyal than to go off with the other woman and break her heart.
It's about commitment, man. I can't read minds, so I'm not sure if you regret marrying her or love the fact that you chose to marry her, but even if you see a 10/10 absolute goddess just happen to pass you by, you should stay by her side until the end of your lives.
I guess I have a different concept of marriage and loyalty than others, though, which is fine.
Can't expect everyone to see the world the way I do. Everyone has their own opinions.
Regret? Bro, it’s not that serious, I’m just simping for dua lipa just like my wife does for Robert Pattinson. I dont know if you know this but dua lipa isn’t gonna fuck me. So no free pass will ever come to be.