If there is consent there is no cheating.
:smart:
Regret? Bro, it’s not that serious, I’m just simping for dua lipa just like my wife does for Robert Pattinson. I dont know if you know this but dua lipa isn’t gonna fuck me. So no free pass will ever come to be.
Which is why you still mentioned a free pass and said you'd do it if you got said pass
:smart::smart:
This conversation is disgusting, but I'm going to keep my calm, not going to lose a friend over something as idiotic as a debate about infidelity being wrong.

G

Gorosei Informer

Pretty funny the married person has a more rational, realistic take on relationships. As if it comes from experience or something.

You guys still live in the true love, Disney fantasy and show real inexperience with relationships and women.

That kind of mentality is why a lot of men, an overwhelming amount tend to be "romantically impaired" or perpetually single.

Pretty funny the married person has a more rational, realistic take on relationships. As if it comes from experience or something.

You guys still live in the true love, Disney fantasy and show real inexperience with relationships and women.

That kind of mentality is why a lot of men, an overwhelming amount tend to be "romantically impaired" or perpetually single.
I will not speak about this post.
If I give my opinion on this post
"Show ignored/hidden content by Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier"

i mean, I think we can all agree cheating is wrong. In fact, I don’t want to be other women, I’m half meming when I talk about dua lipa. It’s all about mutual respect. You talk it out and come to an agreement. Open relationships are definitely not for me, but I can’t judge others if they decide to go down that route.

There shouldn’t be anything to worry about if you both love eachother and are loyal. Then again, I suppose the definition of true love varies from person to person…

Not everyone thinks the same way, but what I’ve just said is the way I think. If both sides agree to an open relationship, then whatever. It’s their lives to live.

Good grief. Random arguments like these that get started out of nowhere on a One Piece forum are annoying. :kobeha:

In fact, I don’t want to be other women, I’m half meming when I talk about dua lipa.
I'm trying to be respectful, and to also not anger Ghostly (he has a rather short fuse, as bad as that may sound, but it's sadly kind of true, and I wouldn't want to light it) so there's no controversy or arguments here, but it's kind of hard to take any of this seriously when you switch up your opinions/arguments on the fly and someone actually says you have more rational takes on relationships when you've basically been saying you'd temporarily ditch your wife for a random singer that seems to already be taken.

There shouldn’t be anything to worry about if you both love eachother and are loyal. Then again, I suppose the definition of true love varies from person to person…

Not everyone thinks the same way, but what I’ve just said is the way I think. If both sides agree to an open relationship, then whatever. It’s their lives to live.

Good grief. Random arguments like these that get started out of nowhere on a One Piece forum are annoying. :kobeha:
It’s just because I said dua lipa is top tier.
Post automatically merged:

I'm trying to be respectful, and to also not anger Ghostly (he has a rather short fuse, as bad as that may sound, but it's sadly kind of true, and I wouldn't want to light it) so there's no controversy or arguments here, but it's kind of hard to take any of this seriously when you switch up your opinions/arguments on the fly and someone actually says you have more rational takes on relationships when you've basically been saying you'd temporarily ditch your wife for a random singer that seems to already be taken.
I haven’t changed my opinion bro, I never said anything of the sort. I’m not asking for an actual free pass, I’m half meming. Just let it go.

I agree, but it kind of made me want to wretch how he casually talked about free passes to smash a random girl he has no chemistry with when he has a wife and what not.
I mean, I may not fully understand romance, but that seemed a little fucked.
But I'd rather not speak on it because right now I feel like I'm going to get gangbanged by two very good friends, so I'll stop before this turns for the worst.
Post automatically merged:

I haven’t changed my opinion bro, I never said anything of the sort. I’m not asking for an actual free pass, I’m half meming. Just let it go.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Schrödinger's Douchebag]

G

Gorosei Informer

i mean, I think we can all agree cheating is wrong. In fact, I don’t want to be other women, I’m half meming when I talk about dua lipa. It’s all about mutual respect. You talk it out and come to an agreement. Open relationships are definitely not for me, but I can’t judge others if they decide to go down that route.
It's only cheating if you go behind your partners back, if you betray them etc. That's how I see it anyway.
If someone genuinely loves you, they won't try to restrain, shame, judge you and if you love them too, then they will know you will always return to them even if you stray/wander/lose your way.

Aye exactly too man, well said. Good relationships NEED honesty/transfer and communication with each other. That's why mine failed too.

Plus there's swinging and open relationships as you said ofc.

We're complex creatures ffs. Very rarely does monogamy work for anyone. That's why divorced rates, cheating and whatever are so damn high and common amongst other reasons ofc.

If you love someone, even if you're separated in anyway even by different people, you'll still love each other and find a way back to each other.

A lot of dudes don't have a clue how many hundreds of guys hit up girls everyday and blow up their phones/DMs and such. Even when they're in relationships/spoken for and even married.
I've seen a lot of women and girls admit they love being in relationships just to cheat and they openly desire men who aren't available, who are already taken over single men too.

I don't approve of that at all but I can understand open relationships/polygamy/free passes/swinging a lot more now. I've seen couples who do some of those things at least be much happier than most monogamous couples

I used to be all about monogamy too but the more you expect someone to be loyal to you, to commit only to you, the more likely they won't and will feel like a caged bird. I learned that the hard way, many times.

True romantic monogamy is mostly fictional for a reason sadly. Its uncommon and unrealistic.