Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Thats a really good point actually, we still don't know what the giant egg on Roger's ship was nor where the Oro Jackson is. Or Ace his sword too. What better arc to reveal the egg than Egghead too?!
Imagine Roger just left some giant ass creature on Laugh Tale that hatched from the egg, it's been waiting/guarding the place ever since.

HOLY FUCK LABOON PARALLEL?!?

THE ANIMAL THAT HATCHED FROM THE EGG WAS LOVED BY THE ROGER PIRATES, BUT THEY HAD TO LEAVE IT AT LAUGH TALE, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE HUNTED BY THE REST OF THE WORLD IF IT LEFT!

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine Roger just left some giant ass creature on Laugh Tale that hatched from the egg, it's been waiting/guarding the place ever since.

HOLY FUCK LABOON PARALLEL?!?

THE ANIMAL THAT HATCHED FROM THE EGG WAS LOVED BY THE ROGER PIRATES, BUT THEY HAD TO LEAVE IT AT LAUGH TALE, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE HUNTED BY THE REST OF THE WORLD IF IT LEFT!
Thats been my theory for a while tbh! Never thought about the Laboon parallel but damn! I thought it was the last living dragon tbh, a Western type dragon like the one Zoro killed at Punk Hazard, well that one was a clone ofc lol.

Celestial Dragons, Monkey D Dragon. I genuinely believe Dragons existed in OP, well they obviously do as we know from that dragon and Kaidos fruit ofc but we've yet to see living versions of either dragons too. Spirited Away had a young boy who turned into a giant Japanese dragon, sound familiar?

Dragons love hoarding treasure and hiding in dens (lol Den Den), like Smaug for example too ofc. A dragon guarding the One Piece directly maybe?

Oh look btw, its Germa!

And for my final (Ghost) Trick!:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
One Piece 1087 leaks:

-The Burning Man’s name is Elohim Nerona, he is the youngest child of Imu

-Ryokugyu chased Shanks out of the New World, apparently Shanks crashed into the Red Line and his ship and entire crew drowned

-Mother Flame appears above Egghead and begins the “Hail Mary” bombardment, Egghead is completely destroyed