Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Thats been my theory for a while tbh! Never thought about the Laboon parallel but damn! I thought it was the last living dragon tbh, a Western type dragon like the one Zoro killed at Punk Hazard, well that one was a clone ofc lol.

Celestial Dragons, Monkey D Dragon. I genuinely believe Dragons existed in OP, well they obviously do as we know from that dragon and Kaidos fruit ofc but we've yet to see living versions of either dragons too. Spirited Away had a young boy who turned into a giant Japanese dragon, sound familiar?

Dragons love hoarding treasure and hiding in dens (lol Den Den), like Smaug for example too ofc. A dragon guarding the One Piece directly maybe?

Oh look btw, its Germa!

And for my final (Ghost) Trick!:

Too many parallels, Oda is clearly taking a lot from Ghibli, and I like it a lot.

Do you remember my Wano gets launched into the sky by a volcanic eruption and becomes a Sky Island like Laputa theory? WE'RE SO CLOSE.

I really hope it's a Dragon, too, having Roger's old pet Dragon guard the One Piece is a great callback to so much mythology, and just kind of fits.

G

Gorosei Informer

Confirmed by me Mr GoodMorj:kata:
:kata::goyea:

Too many parallels, Oda is clearly taking a lot from Ghibli, and I like it a lot.

Do you remember my Wano gets launched into the sky by a volcanic eruption and becomes a Sky Island like Laputa theory? WE'RE SO CLOSE.

I really hope it's a Dragon, too, having Roger's old pet Dragon guard the One Piece is a great callback to so much mythology, and just kind of fits.
Oh yes! That was a great theory too! Well it still is too ofc!

Right?! I think it would be really sweet and we know Franky will try to breathe fire with the dragon LOL! Maybe the dragon will be perverted and lust for Nami and Robin, pissing Sanji off who tries to attack the dragon so it breathes fire on him and it shows Sanji on fire, with everyone thinking it set him on fire buts Sanji using Hell's Memories instead LMAO!

Wait!!! What if Sanjis fire powers are dragon related?! Lunarians feels like a salamander inspired race somewhat, I've been hoping for a reptilian humanoid type race to show themselves, much like Minks (Furries) and Fishmen (Based Vaporeon Enthusiasts)

But yeah, imagine Scopper is chilling with the dragon at Laugh Tale and has the Oro Jackson and maybe Ace? The sword ofc lol.

I've suspected Scopper and this dragon may show up at Elbaf or preferably Laugh Tale at this point. Maybe Lodestar instead idk. Who knows with Oda anymore especially lol.
Post automatically merged:

Jingle bells, Spandam smells, Dragon laid an eggggg!!!

G

Gorosei Informer

Thats a really good point actually, we still don't know what the giant egg on Roger's ship was nor where the Oro Jackson is. Or Ace his sword too. What better arc to reveal the egg than Egghead too?!
Imagine Roger just left some giant ass creature on Laugh Tale that hatched from the egg, it's been waiting/guarding the place ever since.

HOLY FUCK LABOON PARALLEL?!?

THE ANIMAL THAT HATCHED FROM THE EGG WAS LOVED BY THE ROGER PIRATES, BUT THEY HAD TO LEAVE IT AT LAUGH TALE, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE HUNTED BY THE REST OF THE WORLD IF IT LEFT!

One Piece 1087 leaks:

-The Burning Man’s name is Elohim Nerona, he is the youngest child of Imu

-Ryokugyu chased Shanks out of the New World, apparently Shanks crashed into the Red Line and his ship and entire crew drowned

-Mother Flame appears above Egghead and begins the “Hail Mary” bombardment, Egghead is completely destroyed