stalking my own messages?
I didn't think I had to explain this because I felt that everyone would understand but you claimed to put me on ignore and then immediately went on my profile to talk shit when I got banned despite supposedly having me ignored
I felt that was obvious but I suppose some people have literacy problems.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I didn't think I had to explain this because I felt that everyone would understand but you claimed to put me on ignore and then immediately went on my profile to talk shit when I got banned despite supposedly having me ignored
I felt that was obvious but I suppose some people have literacy problems.
i dont know when that other message was and you can still see messages on walls from people you have ignored

G

Gorosei Informer

Peaceful one month break is over :josad:

Well on bright side, we don't have to deal with shit threads much now :goyea:
We're back to shit flinging here instead!

:risiup:

But yeah I agree, the thread spam was obnoxious as hell and some truly awful threads got posted. I don't like posting threads as I worry about "wasting threads" with crap posts, insecurity sucks and all that.

Hopefully we get spoilers tomorrow, Redon and Eriesu seem to have started giving hints and it seems almost confirmed at least that we are back with the SHs FINALLY too!

I've been saying Oda will bring them back and give us massive hype because the anniversary is soon, its been 6 months or w/e without them, Kizaru is like 7 months late to Egghead now, Saturn is like 5-6 months too, Gear 5th animated next month, OP live action next month, OP anniversary in 2 weeks with major if not MAJOR news incoming for OP too and whatever else.

Oda with a month break and his newly improved eyesight and thus health is gonna go ALL OUT and ironically him drawing Kizaru going all out is gonna make us all need eye surgery including Oda again maybe!

:luffylaugh::ace::saden::luffyswat: