I'm almost certain we are, it just makes too much sense logically. Plus both Redon and Eriesu used gifs of Luffy I believe. Redon LOVES Luffy and posted a gif before the Luffy one of Negan saying its great to see you again or I've missed you or w/e.

The gif Redon used of Luffy was him laughing at Punk Hazard I think it was and the way Luffy laughed (wait a minute...PUNK Hazard! Bruh Redon pulling Oda foreshadowing too LMAO!) and it immediately made me think of that flashforward of the narrator saying about the "Egghead incident" that changed the world that is yet to happen ofc. We saw Gear 5 Luffy laughing in a similar way to that gif and Akainu and the Gorosei looked pissed and concerned too.

We've gone 6 months without the SHs too. OP anniversary in 2 weeks. OP live action next month and Gear 5th animated then too, it was delayed as well. Be HYPED!

:cheers::kata::lumazed::funky::fujilaugh::fransuper::myman:
That’s pretty cool that you remember what hints Redon posts! I can’t believe it’s been 6 months since we have been on Egghead! With the live action coming out, I believe Oda will shift back to Egghead. By the way, are you planning on watching the LA?

•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine this is someday the real provider cast
Who says they aren't already? Imagine One Piece Spoiler/Fiend Piece live action action written by @Akai2 and starring these guys? LMAO!

:pepebusi::pepehawk::ace::sanjismug::beanmean:

Kinyagi when he unbanned right after spoilers for chapter 1.087 dropped

Kinyagi after getting immediately banned after his return and the massive Kizaru wank:

Don't tag Jag for this, he's too pure :risitasad:
LOL, oops! I didnt't tag Pot purposely with something I posted for that reason but ironically I was gonna tag you for this!:

:ihaha::risiup:
How would you react if I said yes? :sus:
Go on...

:shakiously::christmwai:

Mr Femboy confirmed?! From Furry to Femboy too?! A NotFurry NotMafioso Femboy?!

Maybe he just finished the job alone and dropped "a shot" into the endless hole
LMAO! These are the questions Oda NEEDS to answer! Why is such a proud pervert like him not giving us an explanation for this!? We're waiting Frauda!

I do suspect her father had a DF relating to gigantism, maybe the former user of San Juan Wolfs inflation DF and that "helped"?

Oda is peak trolling with making a Tontatta as one of her children unless he turns around and says shes adopted to troll us even more LMAO!

ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ ඞඞඞ

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber