G

Gorosei Informer

Nah you haven't experience jag in bed like I have
Why do you think he is called "The Almighty"?

@Jaguark101 too? More like Shaguark101!:

"Coming soon to Worstgen - Pot Goblin and Jaguark seek therapy and a priest called Rob Pucci/Enrico Lucci"
Post automatically merged:

That’s pretty cool that you remember what hints Redon posts! I can’t believe it’s been 6 months since we have been on Egghead! With the live action coming out, I believe Oda will shift back to Egghead. By the way, are you planning on watching the LA?
Oh yes definitely! I'm very excited for it personally. I used to absolute hate it but the cast, trailer and some other things have changed my opinion on it entirely now. It felt very nostalgic and refreshing for me even though I hate live action adaptions usually, ironically.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when this thread is about users posting OP arts, hints and memes.

Now it's just users hop on each other's dick when they literally have no obligation to. Smh WG has fallen.
True mate. There are more of keyboard warriors with no IQ talking shit here to make them feel good. Trying to insult others over simple opinions and talking big out of their ass as if the world wouldn't exist without them. It was better when these bitches fucked off during the break.