Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Mr. Reloaded there's gonna need to be some haki and combat feats during egghead along with snow fruit for the Kuzan match-up ngl

There's also the Gion path that's more realistic but you know how I always aim high. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars and all that

Let's get it
:endthis:

You quoted the wrong guy I think. I saw somewhere that there was no black lightning, so it was CoA. Also, it wasn't a clash. They punched each other at once like this:

Don't really believe those guys, it could be true but I rather wait for raws.

There could be black trails like CoC coming out of Aokiji's and Garp punch.
To be honest a huge explosion just with CoA seems hard to do, but possible nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr. Reloaded there's gonna need to be some haki and combat feats during egghead along with snow fruit for the Kuzan match-up ngl

There's also the Gion path that's more realistic but you know how I always aim high. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars and all that

Let's get it
:endthis:
If someone gets the snow fruit and fights Kuzan would it mean that Sabo vs Sakazuki is on the table?
Both make sense thematically

Saw some Shiryu slander earlier in the thread, and as much as i like to
slander him myself Shiryu didn't do anything bad this chapter.

Its because of dead weight coby that Garp got stabbed to protect him

You quoted the wrong guy I think. I saw somewhere that there was no black lightning, so it was CoC. Also, it wasn't a clash. They punched each other at once like this:

Someone needs to make an edit of Oven and Kata with Garp and Aokiji punching each other and post it every time a certain someone tries to sneak Katakuri in a top tier level discussion.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
why would we need Monets DF to fight Kuzan?

Zoro would just match him with Haki when it comes down to actually fighting crew v crew unless Luffy defeats both Aokiji and Teach or Jinbei v Kuzan happens and Zoro only fights Shiryuu. rn Aokiji is the clear cut right hand over Shiryuu and Burgess feat, portrayal and stat wise. Burgess will still get negged by Sabo, I have Augor and Lafitte above him in terms of fighting prowess. Shiryu still hasnt shown anything of signifigance yet to be above Aokiji nor do i think he ever could. In the verse Aokiji is a true toptier being able to fight Akainu for 10d straight and matching Garp from what we've seen and from spoilers atm

Personally dont see Aokiji fighting Luffy from their past interactions.

Sanji is definetly not coming close to Aokijis level. Unless we get some new additions to the SH crew only Zoro is a worthy opponent for Aokiji so no we wont have some stupid Snow DF power to face off against Aokiji and neither one from the trio of Sanji, Jinbei and Zoro are receiving a DF to begin with, would defeat Jinbeis and Sanjis purpose/goals and Zoro has already shown to outclass 98% of DF users.
Post automatically merged:

It's time to accept that Koby is just Veteran Level
Momonga still shits all over Koby tbh

why would we need Monets DF to fight Kuzan?

Zoro would just match him with Haki when it comes down to actually fighting crew v crew unless Luffy defeats both Aokiji and Teach or Jinbei v Kuzan happens and Zoro only fights Shiryuu. rn Aokiji is the clear cut right hand over Shiryuu and Burgess feat, portrayal and stat wise. Burgess will still get negged by Sabo, I have Augor and Lafitte above him in terms of fighting prowess. Shiryu still hasnt shown anything of signifigance yet to be above Aokiji nor do i think he ever could. In the verse Aokiji is a true toptier being able to fight Akainu for 10d straight and matching Garp from what we've seen and from spoilers atm

Personally dont see Aokiji fighting Luffy from their past interactions.

Sanji is definetly not coming close to Aokijis level. Unless we get some new additions to the SH crew only Zoro is a worthy opponent for Aokiji so no we wont have some stupid Snow DF power to face off against Aokiji and neither one from the trio of Sanji, Jinbei and Zoro are receiving a DF to begin with, would defeat Jinbeis and Sanjis purpose/goals and Zoro has already shown to outclass 98% of DF users.
Post automatically merged:

Momonga still shits all over Koby tbh
He's talking about Carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.