Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls of WG, if any, you would treat like a man.
Nah.
I've had my occasional spats with Eten and Meeyori (the former has honestly been acting differently lately, though, wonder if something happened to them here or irl) but I generally try to be nicer to women than to men.
It's not that I'm one of those sexist goons who values women more, like I'm Sanji or something, I suppose I was just raised to be like that.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
G

GUI VI

I mean, this is Garp… the Hakiman Garp… The one that has been tossing around a logia admiral with just haki

Zoro said with sufficient haki, even swords will literally be unable to damage you… I expected Garp to have haki good enough that he could no sell a hit from Shiryu
In my opinion, the reason Shiryu attacked Koby was to psychologically disarm Garp.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Nah.
I've had my occasional spats with Eten and Meeyori (the former has honestly been acting differently lately, though, wonder if something happened to them here or irl) but I generally try to be nicer to women than to men.
It's not that I'm one of those sexist goons who values women more, like I'm Sanji or something, I suppose I was just raised to be like that.
Ultra Cringe NGL

H

Herrera95

Nah.
There are woman and WOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.