Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How's shiryu above Katakuri?
Being Zoro's opponent =/= being above katakuri automatically unless shiryu gonna be Luffy's main fight or something

Shiryu has nothing on Kata
No haki, no skill, nothing
Zoro just beat King after a solid PU

And he will very likely sweat buckets and have an other PU to fight and beat Shiryu

So yeah Janitoryu > Kata (insane name @L55 love it)

Zoro just beat King after a solid PU

And he will very likely sweat buckets and have an other PU to fight and beat Shiryu

So yeah Janitoryu > Kata (insane name @L55 love it)
I don't give a damn about King
King was never on Katakuri's level

Oda didn't even bother making Law and Kid clash Admirals for a reason
No calamity was ever close to Katakuri

Shiryu is a fraud
He will at best ~ Katakuri

The last Garp phrase makes me think someone from the marines will come to help? Admirals? Sengoku? Akainu in person? (I think it's time he gets up from that chair)

I hate that shit so much man. Final saga match-ups for SHP are treated like trash.

To me the BBP are Trash, nothing Oda does will change that for me.

If the SHP struggle against them then they are trash as well for me
You’re gonna be disappointed then. I don’t understand why people don’t realize that the old generation is understandably stronger than the new generation because one is….older and the other is….wait for it….younger!

Whitebeard fought an entire navy HQ before he died

Kaidou fought scabbards, yamato, straw hats + kidd/law, etc before losing

big mom fought kid/law and lost due to a technicality.

Garp solos entire and loses cause of a sneak attack

moral of the story, the old generation is just that much stronger and that’s okay. They have decades of experience ahead of the new gen pirates. It would be an asspull if they were out here getting solo’d

garp used to fight the fucking pirate king regularly why would he not solo some new ass pirates yonkou crew or not

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I guess Perospero is also the very strongest
since kaido says "only some of the very strongest can coat their attacks with CoC

Post the scan where Perospero is called mightiest or invincible
Perospero is indeed among the strongest in the verse, but the difference here is Kaido's statement only applies to a limited number of people because he's talking about the strongest people among the CoC users as only they can use it. So it's a rare quality even among the people born with the potential to be above everyone else.

Wrong, he told us he was training in the jail. If Luffy can't use FS all the time then that is his problem and weakness he needed to overcome.
Yep his problem so saying rooftop Luffy got faster is false. Act 1 Luffy with FS can dodge Kaido's Thunder Bagua.

Pre TS Zoro said he'll get stronger whenever he did his weight training does not mean he'll get faster too unless you agree pre weight training Zoro<<<Sanji in speed. Ch 1042 Luffy still got blitze by Thunder bagua mirroring act1.

Status
Not open for further replies.