Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice joke. Onto next one, his AP is sufficient. Else, he can simply bury them under mochi. He is not Luffy to eat through that and come out. Katakuri is versatile fighter unlike Queen. King at least has solid defence. And Queen/King AP is not sufficient enough to give that much trouble to Katakuri.
You think queen or king can’t just eat or melt Mochi? And it clearly isn’t as Sanji in WCI had canonically higher AP than Kata and he had trouble hurting Queen.

Queen/King AP is higher than ovens so yeah it’s more than Sufficient.

I love rice
never thought we would pay for players like that in my life but we did . rarely ever hurt , great in duels, helps a lot because we struggle against physical teams. Also helps us move away from partey for obvious reason.

timber prob inverts from the right, zinchenko alternative but a much better defender .

havertz am not sure, for 65 mil imo its risky .
idk what the plan is with him.

7/10

if we seel partey and get quality replacement in like caicedo then its a 10/10.
Yeh love Rice. Timber great

idk about Havertz but something tells me he will bang

apparently we want another fullback… idk why

and Caiced to Tchoua🤞🏼

Yeh love Rice. Timber great

idk about Havertz but something tells me he will bang

apparently we want another fullback… idk why

and Caiced to Tchoua🤞🏼
honestly I dont think the link to a fullback is true, tierney hasnt even been sold
madrid prob want to buy mbappe now
have already spent 130 mil this summer
wonder if they would be willing to sell one of those midfielders to fund the mbappe deal.

prob need to sell balogun, partey to fund that though.

You think queen or king can’t just eat or melt Mochi? And it clearly isn’t as Sanji in WCI had canonically higher AP than Kata and he had trouble hurting Queen.

Queen/King AP is higher than ovens so yeah it’s more than Sufficient.
:myman:

Also WCI Sanji got overpowered by Daifuku and cannot injure base Niji

Based on nothing. Ch 1042 non CoO Boundman got blitzed by Thunder Bagua where's the speed boost?

You're talking out of your ass. Both pre TS Zoro and Udon Luffy lifted weight. If Luffy got faster from lifting weight then pre TS Zoro got faster from lifting weight too which means you agree pre weight lifting Zoro<<<Sanji in speed.
Everything I said it's true. I even brought manga facts support in my claim. While you brought nothing supporting your claim. Not surprised.

Having FS or even having great speed doesn't mean you're untouchable. Regardless how fast you are you can be caught by surprise. Luffy was caught by surprise by Kaido because he thought his attack in chapter 1042 would have been more effective against Kaido.

You're the one talking out of your ass. I know for a fact that sprinters and long distance runners lift. Remember this, Sanji Blue Walk technique that he developed over the time skip allow him to move only as fast as a fisherman underwater. While Zoro without needing to use any type of technique move faster than a fishman underwater.

:milaugh:

Tbf the BB pirates aren’t final enemies or anything like that at least. And it seems like the monster trio fights are just going to be hax fights.

Blackbeard - Erases Luffys fruit power so luffy can’t rely on that
Shiryu - Makes himself and Zoros swords invisible so Zoro loses his weapons
Lafitte - Probably hypnosis hax that makes Sanji incapable of fighting back
Tbh i feel like these fight will be similar to Alabasta fights

Luffy vs BB: Df hax from BB similar to Croc
Zoro vs Shiryu: shiryu will be harder to hit due to his bs invisiblility gimmick(probably combining with air or something) but will get oneshotted the moment clean hit lands
Sanji vs Laffite: similar to mr2, using hypnosis to appear as woman.

Everything I said it's true. I even brought manga facts support in my claim. While you brought nothing supporting your claim. Not surprised.

Having FS or even having great speed doesn't mean you're untouchable. Regardless how fast you are you can be caught by surprise. Luffy was caught by surprise by Kaido because he thought his attack in chapter 1042 would have been more effective against Kaido.

You're the one talking out of your ass. I know for a fact that sprinters and long distance runners lift. Remember this, Sanji Blue Walk technique that he developed over the time skip allow him to move only as fast as a fisherman underwater. While Zoro without needing to use any type of technique move faster than a fishman underwater.

:milaugh:
Act 1 non CoO Luffy and chapter 1042 non CoO Luffy both got caught by surprise. Both got hit by Thunder Bagua. Still waiting the proof got speed boost like you claimed :kayneshrug:

No statement sprinting made Luffy faster. Luffy ran all the way to the rooftop does that mean Luffy got faster even after his Udon training? Sanji was training for 2 years. Luffy for 1 week. Sanji admitted he got faster for running for 2 years. No statement from Luffy that he got faster from his Udon training. He said in udon he wanted to punch harder to bypass kaido scale. He never said to get faster to blitz Kaido or dodge kaido. You're talking out of your ass. :myman:

Also pre weight training Zoro<<<<Sanji in speed good you agree. Zombie Zoro was portrayed equal to zombie Sanji in Thriller bark despite all the weight training Zoro did zombie Zoro cannot blitz zombie Sanji:kuzanshut:

Let's say you also agree Zoro with all the weight training he did cannot hit Apoo and Carrot. Without weight training Carrot and Apoo both blitz Zoro :akaman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.