Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re gonna be disappointed then. I don’t understand why people don’t realize that the old generation is understandably stronger than the new generation because one is….older and the other is….wait for it….younger!

Whitebeard fought an entire navy HQ before he died

Kaidou fought scabbards, yamato, straw hats + kidd/law, etc before losing

big mom fought kid/law and lost due to a technicality.

Garp solos entire and loses cause of a sneak attack

moral of the story, the old generation is just that much stronger and that’s okay. They have decades of experience ahead of the new gen pirates. It would be an asspull if they were out here getting solo’d

garp used to fight the fucking pirate king regularly why would he not solo some new ass pirates yonkou crew or not
Do you consider this good writing?

Im not talking about Prime Grap in this scenario. U mean to tell me Prime Zoro/Sanji/Jimbe cannot even push 80yo Garp to ext-diff in a group fight?

If you consider this good writing decision then im sorry to say but you have something wrong in your head.

Last edited:
Redon: Garp fought the pirates, Shiryu stabs him and Aokiji put him on the ground after a haki clash!!!!

Worstgen: Wuzan, Wokiji, Whiryu!!!

The others leakers: Did I tell you that Garp was fighting them at once right?
It was a 1 vs 4
That's impresive, he was fine in the ground tho, you know, he lost but he didn't lost at the same time... he was beaten but he wasn't... Aokiji put him on the ground but also he didn't...
Did I tell you it was an 1 vs 4?

Tbf the BB pirates aren’t final enemies or anything like that at least. And it seems like the monster trio fights are just going to be hax fights.

Blackbeard - Erases Luffys fruit power so luffy can’t rely on that
Shiryu - Makes himself and Zoros swords invisible so Zoro loses his weapons
Lafitte - Probably hypnosis hax that makes Sanji incapable of fighting back
Burgess or Kuzan :kuzanshut:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Both leg Kuzan > Current Garp

Lets see what is happening with current Kuzan but Current Kuzan vs Garp should be a really close fight. it's not garanteed that Current Garp is above Kuzan.

Same G4 got bitched by base BM while Marco matched BM with Prometheus and King matched that Marco.
Gear 4 rattled Big Mom arm. Marco used his df not his own strength. Brook with his df advantage fought Big Mom for 4 chapters. Brook kept getting back up and managed to injure Prometheus. Without df advantage Brook was Sheepshead level.

King and Queen got negged by non tree Ryokugyu.

Non FS Boundman act 1 Luffy fought Kaido for 30 minutes and forced him to use his fastest attack coated with CoC. Cracker victim showed better feat against a stronger top tier than King and Queen combined against a weaker top tier.

Power levels does not exist in OP. When the time will come admirals will show their true power. Trust the plan.
When Kizaru starts getting some hits in Luffy on egghead, that won’t change the fact that Kuzan was getting throttled in a 1v5 against Garp… that just means Garp is even stronger than we thought

Both leg Kuzan > Current Garp

Lets see what is happening with current Kuzan but Current Kuzan vs Garp should be a really close fight. it's not garanteed that Current Garp is above Kuzan.
I am sure that Kuzan has more in store than this. He surely has at least a few tricks with his df even in the case Garp is superior in terms of physical strength.

Which mod delete my post in summary thread?
Its a source and they is written against who is garp fighting for example admiral maynard write that he fight all bb pirates that means BB too? No
So I post a accurate source where everything is written and which useless mod delete it?

Gear 4 rattled Big Mom arm. Marco used his df not his own strength. Brook with his df advantage fought Big Mom for 4 chapters. Brook kept getting back up and managed to injure Prometheus. Without df advantage Brook was Sheepshead level.

King and Queen got negged by non tree Ryokugyu.

Non FS Boundman act 1 Luffy fought Kaido for 30 minutes and forced him to use his fastest attack coated with CoC. Cracker victim showed better feat against a stronger top tier than King and Queen combined against a weaker top tier.
Oh, hi Ndule alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.