Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Cross Huild had 3 billion for Garp, Greenbull, Kizaru, Fujitora and I assume the fleet admiral Akainu too

that 15 billion total

does Cross Guild have 15 fucking billion in hands?

Well, an Emperor is said to have a lot of money on their hands. Besides, If I am not wrong, they had some people to fund them as many want marines to be hunt down.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That makes no sense if Garp with advCoC is the one with 3 Bil bounty same as Greenbull.
He's still a Vice Admiral though, even though his Legendary Status might end up putting him on the same level as Admirals.

Though i agree, Garp as a Yonko Crew's Captain would be worth 5 Billion atleast.

Cap Crocodile stocks is big
Man's works with the goats like Lalala Man and Big Boy
Stop coping. You don't know how big the resources are they can receive from the underground
They literally spell out that they still lack wealth

What kind braindead bozos you have to be to unironically think that bozos who live in a circus tent have anywhere near wealth that of force that rules the whole world?
It was a direct comparison between admirals and Yonko bozo.
lmao direct comparison? Where?
The bounty of Teach's underling can't be 5 billion
....and it won't be
Aokiji hasn't done much as a pirate. He only started pirating this year. Fighting Garp is literally the first "pirate" thing he has done for his reputation right now.
It took Mihawk decades of pirating to reach 3.5bil, if Admiral does that in his first week of pirating it shows how much superior Admirals are in even being pirates than Yonko

He's still a Vice Admiral though, even though his Legendary Status might end up putting him on the same level as Admirals.

Though i agree, Garp as a Yonko Crew's Captain would be worth 5 Billion atleast.
The Math just doesn't add up. I don't get why Garp keeps getting a pass when even in this chapter he quite literally disappoints.

Garp is perceived as ~ Roger so we could literally put an Old Roger in this scenario, do you think it would fit his portrayal if he lies on the ground close to being defeated after fighting Kuzan + YC1 + three fodders?
That is no worthy PK level combatant for me.

I'm not slandering Garp but his showings don't add up with hype around him. He was always just ~ Sengoku, beating him in an Akainu vs Aokiji type of battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.