Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
But to say, Shiryuu was beastly too in this chapter. Knowing Garp saving Coby, is show how great Shiryuu thinks ahead and how he tanked the attack of Garp and laugh in his face, crazy bastard. Seems like he could maybe surpass and beat TAC curse after all?
nah the curse is too strong

MF Aka = MF Ao for me

It’s only at the end of the fight that Aka grew stronger and surpassed him
Nah I disagree.

Sure, they fought for 10 days and split the island in their respective elements but Kuzan lost his freaking leg while Akainu is still in one piece.
Only because their fight had a long duration doesn't mean they were equals. Kaido and Big Mom fought for 3 - 5 days as well, yet it's clear that Kaido was stronger than Big Mom.

I'd rather say that MF Akainu and MF Kuzan were comparable.

Few Power Scaling/Agenda take aways from this chapter

Rayleigh's Portrayal in his old age is better than Garp's portrayal in his old age despite Rayleigh being the one who is retired and out of shape where as Garp is an active Marine.

Prime Garp and Admirals are worth the same thing and Cross Guild thinks Mihawk is above Admirals and Prime Garp which means Mihawk also thinks he's above Admirals and Prime Garp. Which supports Mihawk > Roger.

Yonko are below Colored Trio as Prime Garp is above Yonko and comparable to Prime Whitebeard who is quite literally above other Yonko. And Aokiji matching Garp's punch while Garp was in his prime despite Aokiji being a logia user supports that too.

@SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @SkySanji

Mihawk = Above Pirate King Level
Prime Garp and Colored Trio Admirals = Pirate King Level
Fujitora and Green Bull = Level of your average Yonko like Kaido

Coping? What did I say that was false?
Do the "hero" title having marines not get unusually larger bounties than they are supposed to?

Garp the HERO, the guy who fought Roger to the death got the same bounty as an Admiral, even with all his accomplishments and legends.
Without HERO title, Garp would be bellow Admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.