Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp's questionable strength aside, the spoiler summary made me fan of Garp.

My favorite Gramps in One Piece were Whitebeard and Rayleigh, Garp now belongs in the same category.

I also really felt bad when he talked about Dragon and Luffy going rogue and not going according to his ways.
Lets Goooo.
Him sharing this with Aokiji and now Aokiji himself going "rouge" ,put some weight on that scene .
Both probably have some inner conflicts during this fight and i hope this gets fleshed out in the upcoming chapters.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Damn kind of just hit me that Garp confided in Kuzan everything about Dragon, Luffy, and even probably Ace
That adds a new layer to Aokiji not killing or capturing the strawhats back then, maybe part of why he let them go was because of his friendship with Garp

shanks inherited divine depature from roger, kuzan inherited garp's signiture punch, those two will try to repeat what their masters did: teaming up and stopping the most evil pirate. blackbeard will of course win against them. kuzan's alliance with shanks is coming.

Shiryu really is some crazy maniac man. Despite being slammed onto the ground, he just kept laughing.

I imagine Zoro defeating Shiryu and even while being defeated Shiryu would just endlessly laugh at Zoro until he finally passes out. Please Oda, make it happen!
Reminds me of Nagato's Asura-Path when being crushed by Kakashi, I hope it's comparably maniacal.

Oda making Mihawk having 3.6 billion for his strength while giving admirals 3 billions :milaugh: we said it :
Mihawk > Shanks > Admirals , i think Shanks is 3.3 billion
How can someone seriously bring up bounties from 2 different sections into a strength comparison? Like wtf, clearly Cross Guild has other rules to give money out for than the wg does... Apart from their budget to spend on bounties being massively out of balance.

This shows nothing but the stupidness of desperate Yonkotards.

Status
Not open for further replies.