Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't care about this fraud
I stop expecting much when he got the boring df and hasn't been getting feats

What exactly did he do this chapter? Gets removed by simple throw
That's not impressive

He didn't tank any named attack or serious move.
You're addressing the story from the lens of powerscaling
Look at it from a narrative

Shiryu is a nasty mother fucker who set Garp up for failure and is laughing after taking a blow from a physical beast of a top tier. How is that not cool characterization?

I never thought Oda would manage to make Garp such a layered character lmao cuz all this time he felt completely shallow compared to Whitebeard and Rayleigh.
I liked Garp since MF,the scene where he crys besides Ace where he asked Ace "What should i do?“ he mostly blames himself because Ace became a pirate ,and his hopelessness reall my came through.
the fact that he took care of Rogers son because of his morals and Ace dying ,i can‘t imagine the inner conflict this man did go through after MF ,after even failing in keeping his "promise" in protecing rogers son .

@JoNdule Don't hate on Shiryu my man, I know it's all defensive to protect the Invincible Charlotte Katakuri, but Shiryu is one of the realest pirates in the verse so far. Cold blooded and with no honor. You can make room in your heart for the Invincible Charlotte Katakuri and the Invisible Ame no Shiryu
yep it was smart plan .
Say what you want but it got the job done since garp was on a tear fucking up the place.

H

Herrera95

Zoro fans when

Sanji sneak attack : haha he can’t fight fair need sneak attack to won

Shiryu sneak attack : omg he’s a real pirate what a beast he got neg diff but is laughing top tier laugh

:ihaha:
Idk who is saying that. Shiryuu go the lowest to be able to hurt Garp like that. But if he uses his DF in a 1v1 then it is different

Status
Not open for further replies.