Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Kuzan got hit by a named attack from Garp? Even Garp knew he was holding back

I bet he is supposed to be more hurt than Garp

They are even, bare minimum

He nearly killed Garp with his attack
Garp's attack did fuck all to him.

May as well say Akainu is not a top tier because he endured attack and damaged Whitebeard via underhanded strike.

You realize motherfucker is laughing, he isn't even going all out and treated Roger's rival like a play toy.
He didn't go after Garp because he knows he can't challenge him directly, even Garp knows what his true aim was and Shiryu laughed because it worked.

That doesn't make any sense. Only one needs to use it. We are shown Kuzan's hand just before the strike, if there isn't Black Lightning then the sparks come from Garp. Also, we already know that Garp doesn't restrict himself.

I believe Admirals have defeated the greatest and most long running allegation of being DF merchants so we definitely don't need to wait for raws. This is already more than enough.
redon doesn't make any distinction between Kuzan and Garp haki in their clash

Zoro fans when

Sanji sneak attack : haha he can’t fight fair need sneak attack to won

Shiryu sneak attack : omg he’s a real pirate what a beast he got neg diff but is laughing top tier laugh

:ihaha:
There is a difference between Sneak attacking a bum like Queen and Sneak attacking someone who can Box with the Pirate king.
I guess that makes sense. Difference between Shiryu and Sanji is same as Garp and Queen.

Ya'll are so down bad lmao
Gotta love to see it
:ihaha:

Ice glove is prolly very similar to Katakuri's block mochi. Some super tough fists.

I like how Oda always comes up with those sorta things. No one would have thought that Kuzan is going to be OP's Mike Tyson lol

And that flashback story again screams CoC for the man.. Either way you look at it
:cheers:
This is why I like Kuzan and wish he has fs too

He's just like katakuri with this ice glove techniques
The fact he can brawl too! While having spear attacks too.

He's also 48 while katakuri is 49
They could be rivals in the past while Garp fought Linlin

Sounds like fruitless Kuzan put Garp on his back lmfao, Garp literally cannot overpower a fruitless Admiral.

Take away Admirals’ fruits and Garp can push them to extreme diff. Maybe.
Garp dominated until the same chapter tells you he was wounded and weakened, after all that Kuzan could only be equal to him lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.