Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coby literally got Garp defeated

:lawsigh:

Captured and unable to destroy normal iron ball.

Needed to be saved by 78 year old man.

Tried to play hero like a little cuck and was duped by fodder pirate girl

Couldn't even sense Shiryu despite his immense bloodlust

Garp a 78 year old man jumped in the way of an attack to save him when Garp was handling the situation before Coby became a hindrance.

Is Coby more useless than Rebecca yet?

Coby literally got Garp defeated

:lawsigh:

Captured and unable to destroy normal iron ball.

Needed to be saved by 78 year old man.

Tried to play hero like a little cuck and was duped by fodder pirate girl

Couldn't even sense Shiryu despite his immense bloodlust

Garp a 78 year old man jumped in the way of an attack to save him when Garp was handling the situation before Coby became a hindrance.

Is Coby more useless than Rebecca yet?
cope Garp was going to lose regardless Shiryu just needed a good moment

In a fistfight? No one is talking about overall level.

I fully expect Garp to lose to Kuzan 1v1 without a shadow of a doubt, what I did not expect is to get Kuzan's punches being compared to Garp, I don't even care if Garp is a 1000 year old fossil, that is still a shocker.

As for Kuzan being a physical monster i always though that was case even if was not punching .
Still even in fist fight his power on the down side , GI power was weaker and that is fist attack with ACoC.

He's weakened essentially because of Shiryu as mentioned in the full summary , and If it was a healthy garp vs aokiji the clash would be different and funnily enough Kuzan is sent out again .
Garp was weakened or damaged but not to the extent that his ap decreases. He was standing and smashing Shiryu shortly afterwards, I bet we just saw some panting from Garp.
Kuzan’s punch was the one that did massive damage, we know they have comparable output. Both of them were sent back flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.