Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I had Kizaru >= Kuzan or even = to Kuzan. I was never mad if someone placed Kuzan slightly ahead of Kizaru. Only when people say there is a significant gap is what I had a problem with.

Kizaru has an insane df, but with Kuzan being "the fist" ontop of having one of the strongest fruits to boot. Damn...even I'm wavering can't lie.
Gotta remember that Kizaru is about to fight Luffy and Oda always gives extra love to Luffy's opponents. I doubt he's going to be weaker than Kuzan

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I had Kizaru >= Kuzan or even = to Kuzan. I was never mad if someone placed Kuzan slightly ahead of Kizaru. Only when people say there is a significant gap is what I had a problem with.

Kizaru has an insane df, but with Kuzan being "the fist" ontop of having one of the strongest fruits to boot. Damn...even I'm wavering can't lie.
Oda should make kizarus light sword a saijo he used his awakening on or some shit

Gotta remember that Kizaru is about to fight Luffy and Oda always gives extra love to Luffy's opponents. I doubt he's going to be weaker than Kuzan
Kizaru vs Luffy is basically confirmed at this point.

Shanks beat a 3B person, BB beat a 3B person, Luffy is about to beat a 3B person.

Luffy will have the hardest fight (Kiz is stronger than Law and Kidd) cuz Oda loves pretending to make him the under dog

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kizaru vs Luffy is basically confirmed at this point.

Shanks beat a 3B person, BB beat a 3B person, Luffy is about to beat a 3B person.

Luffy will have the hardest fight (Kiz is stronger than Law and Kidd) cuz Oda loves pretending to make him the under dog
I expect it to be a solid high diff win for Luffy, with Kizaru's awakening being similar to Mother Frame considering Vega likely based its weaponry off Kizaru's fruit.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru also most likely a physical monster .
I know Z is not canon but hype them all as monsters even from a young age .
I agree, the C3 have been marine lifers being trained by the best, and have been billed as prodigies. It's one of the major reasons they are above the new recruits. However rn "Kuzan the fist" is going brazy, that's a thing of its own even more rare than being a physical monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.