Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garps not going to win this fight. And this is literally mimicking Marineford where the WBP failed in their fight.
Post automatically merged:

Y’all must’ve been real shocked about Ace in Marineford…
Not at all. It was set up to fail. Garp the same person that watched ace die and failed to save him is now placed in a very similar situation. He is going to die before he let's koby be recaptured again. That's literally what oda is setting up

Not at all. It was set up to fail. Garp the same person that watched ace die and failed to save him is now placed in a very similar situation. He is going to die before he lets koby be recaptured again. That's literally what oda is setting up
This is also clearly set up to fail. Garp didn’t expect Kuzan to be here and Kuzan isn’t holding back anymore. Garp is going to die

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you think of zoro vs shiryu fighting to prove who the true king of hell is
:pepebusi:
I guess Shiryu could have that epthiet, considering Impel Down's status in the world and he's half of what made that status?

I feel like Shiryu is going to be the bad end version of Zoro, someone who embodies the bad parts of everything Zoro holds dear. So not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.