Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
From the "Post Gains Doffy" series, here comes: "Post Gains Katakuri" lmao.
Doflamingo will get power bumped because he's popular and because Oda doesn't care about scaling as much as the fans. As in, he needs Doffy to be relevant when he returns, so he'll be able to hang with stronger characters. No real reason other than that.

Katakuri has good reason to be stronger. He's been opened up to failure and a whole new world to experience and a new perspective. All from WCI alone. Factor in Linlin's dubious continued existence, the fact Cracker was frozen solid, unnamed members of the family beaten by Germa, Pudding kidnapped, etc. Katakuri's ambition to keep his family safe is being tested.

And he's going to god damn thrive in this adversity. Katakuri vs Kuzan is the sleeper match up you guys will thank me for, in 2 years.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaidou's & Luffy's exposition in 1010 used the same phrasing as Hyogoro used to describe Ryou.
They described it as "wearing CoC" while Hyogoro described Ryou as "wearing Haki", it's the basic principle behind CoC infusion.
Only, their usage of it doesn't adhere to Ryou. Using CoC with regular attacks allows for directly hitting the other person, ryou creates a barrier.
What does a warped version of Usopp look like?
A sniper who uses actual bullets and isn't a useless fucking mess who should've been left behind back at Water-7.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Only, their usage of it doesn't adhere to Ryou. Using CoC with regular attacks allows for directly hitting the other person, ryou creates a barrier.
That just doesn't carry the same power behind it when you compare it to what Luffy learnt to do in Wano or what Yonko do on the regular.

Simply put, Luffy could also use CoC behind his attacks pre-Wano.
He learnt something in Wano which allowed him to go toe-to-toe with Yonko and split the sky.
Whatever you describe that ability as, that requires Ryou or "wearing Haki" to be replicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.