Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfao it's actually outrageous how this fan chapter depicts Katakuri.

He takes on the entirety of the BB pirates known so far, gets a Kaido situation and is slammed by Burgess and only complains about his old wounds reopening.

Katakuri looks more impressive here than Garp does in canon.
Invincible for a reason. Ngl everything there was believable, a hyper focused Katakuri can react to multiple BB commanders at the same time. Shiryu was untouched, and the one pressuring Katakuri the most, actually Shiryu was dancing on a black mamba like attack. Burgess took attacks like a champ and retaliated, and the BB pirates were being the nasty rats that they are. Super well done fanfic chapter 👏

Post automatically merged:

Unless he does something insanely impressive, no way I am allowing this bum to enter the top-tier realm.
Will whooping Zoro's ass be enough for you?

dishonorable SH so they are nothing like the SHs?

what does Teach and Shiryu have to do with one another, Teach has proven his strength time and time again. The only thing Shiryuu had going for him was being comparable to Magellen pre-timeskip. The dude couldnt even gain a DF power from a weakened BP remnants.

remember when you all speculated he was going to have Jozus DF. dude just got toppled by a weakened Garp while fighting the other Titantic Captains

oh gee if i had a nickel for eveytime someone rebuttal with learn to read cause they didnt know how to refute their own point.

who were you referring to in being the weakest Admiral?

& where do you even get Greenbull having a blakblade? Why would he have a blackblade over the likes of Issho? What do i need to read the reverie ch for again?

to watch Karasu and Morley make the admirals look like fools again? Since Sabo didnt even need to fight them after everyone said Sabo wouldve got mid diffed by Issho during Dressrosa.

so please go on prove your point(s)...........
This might blow your mind since you’re kinda retarded, but if you just open your eyes and look at Aramaki’s blade… it’s a black chokutō.

Gee I know it’s ok sometimes my eyes just don’t fucking work too

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Invincible for a reason. Ngl everything there was believable, a hyper focused Katakuri can react to multiple BB commanders at the same time. Shiryu was untouched, and the one pressuring Katakuri the most, actually Shiryu was dancing on a black mamba like attack. Burgess took attacks like a champ and retaliated, and the BB pirates were being the nasty rats that they are. Super well done fanfic chapter 👏
It's good art and a fun read, choreography wise. More of a Naruto style fight than anything Oda would produce.

The biggest indicator is Shiryu sweating at anything Katakuri has, when this man's laughing at Garp the Fist's fisting powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.