Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Oda wasn't a hack we would get this chapter for real.
Lmfao it's actually outrageous how this fan chapter depicts Katakuri.

He takes on the entirety of the BB pirates known so far, gets a Kaido situation and is slammed by Burgess and only complains about his old wounds reopening.

Katakuri looks more impressive here than Garp does in canon.

How long that bum Aokiji was in that hole? Lol also we will see how much damage Garp did to him next chapter
Fought Aokiji then the BBP commanders and got stabbed then landed a final attack on Aokiji (they punched each other)
Old Garp got a W but his endurance is nothing compared to WB

When people are going to understand that this chapter was focusing on Garp and Kuzan only, the rest of the bb pirates and Sword members was filler.
The title, the flashback, the clash, the meaning of Kuzan reaching Garp level...

Make sure you pass it on to @HA001 OF THE RAIN, he keeps the list of rats.

I feel so many emotions rn on the wasted four responses lmfao

Nami's as important to the crew as Sanji is, for most of the story. The gates of justice is so esoteric lol, it's a pattern you can pick up but Oda's placed no more significance on that post it happening for either characters.
Nami is important, her opponents never are.

Sanji has always fought the opponents who were the leaders of the crews. Nami always fights the woman. Nami is never fighting a chief of staff.

dishonorable SH so they are nothing like the SHs?

what does Teach and Shiryu have to do with one another, Teach has proven his strength time and time again. The only thing Shiryuu had going for him was being comparable to Magellen pre-timeskip. The dude couldnt even gain a DF power from a weakened BP remnants.

remember when you all speculated he was going to have Jozus DF. dude just got toppled by a weakened Garp while fighting the other Titantic Captains

oh gee if i had a nickel for eveytime someone rebuttal with learn to read cause they didnt know how to refute their own point.

who were you referring to in being the weakest Admiral?

& where do you even get Greenbull having a blakblade? Why would he have a blackblade over the likes of Issho? What do i need to read the reverie ch for again?

to watch Karasu and Morley make the admirals look like fools again? Since Sabo didnt even need to fight them after everyone said Sabo wouldve got mid diffed by Issho during Dressrosa.

so please go on prove your point(s)...........
Its the Theme of the crew you idiot. Shillew is Samurai Swordsman who is dishonorable. While Zoro is Mr. BUSHIDO who is Honorable. The point i was making was someone sneaking someone or doing underganded Shit don't mean shit. BB jumped 00.1% WB. BB tried to sneak Law than got Shock willie. None of that shit Changes that BB going be boxing with g5 Luffy when they fight. Just like none of this sneaking nonesense you claim put Shiryu below King will stop Shiryu who will be fighting a way Stronger Zoro to extreme diff

Status
Not open for further replies.