Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So do you think there is no difference between clashing like this.

And clashing like this?
None, you're absolutely right
am just saying that CoC can be used in multiple ways.

(1) To imbue it on a point like Luffy v. Chinjao, Luffy v. Doflamingo, Luffy v. Katakuri
(2) To flow it outward like Luffy v. Kaidou

Just like how CoA can be used in 2 different ways - (1) To imbue it on a point or (2) To flow it outward.

And Luffy is the MC so he not only gets to Flow it, he also picked up the art of destroying objects from the inside (using CoA/CoC).

The second application w/ CoC boosts Attack Power, while the first one doesn't.
You're buying too literally into the usage of the word "clash". It doesn't inherently mean something physical and violent.

Right now, we have a clash of views. If @Doggo and I discussed politics, it'd be a clash of ideologies. What a clash of Conquerors haki is, is a clash of will power.

Oda has never shown it being used offensively. It's always been a set piece to a fight. Luffy never grumbles about the strength of Doflamingo's Conquerors Haki or Katakuri's powerful CoC hits or anything.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It literally states its a clash of CoC. Why do people like the write own story.
He isn't saying it isn't a clash. He's just denying its usage as a physical attack. What they're doing is no different from this:

They're not imbuing their fists/attacks with CoC, they're using it in conjunction with their attacks—two different things. A CoC clash like TAC said is a competition of will powers b/w the conquerors. There's a reason why they don't use this on non-conquerors.

Yeah, the corrupt king from North Blue.

This is gonna end just like Queen, where Sanji fans pretended Queen name dropping Judge didn't hint at anything.
Once queen mentioned Judge most people figured Sanji and Queen will clash, but Sanjis BB Pirate fight isn’t going to be connected to Germa because that plot lines done.

Meanwhile we have a Sheriff known for brutality with one of Sanjis love interest in his jail.

Sanji closed the gates of Justice for Luffy
Lafitte opened the gates of Justice for Teach

Lafitte is hailed as the Chief of Staff in his vivre card which has always been a role by one of the strongest in the crew

Lafitte has an angel theme
Sanji has a devil theme

Namis fighting a woman as always. Trying to force Nami to fight a more important character than the token woman of the crew will lead to the same as Chopper fans who pushed chopper vs Queen

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Headcanon? The panel he posted literally says clash of CoC tf are you talking about? Just because they have same Role doesn't mean they will fight each other. He could be a brook or Sanji fight too
Conquerors Haki clashing with other conquerors haki does not imply, in the usage of the word clash nor in the manga, physical damage or properties. It never has.

It's 100% going to be a mirror match lol. Teach, built from toes to head, is an opposite of Luffy. The entire crew will follow suit.

id place shiryuu below King no way is a dude who has to use sneak attacks on a 5v1 against old man garp coming close to touching Zoros back after he low diffed Pika in hiding.
So i guess EOS BB will be below Kaido then because no way someone who sneaks people like Laws crew, waited till WB was half dead, ran from Akainu with his whole crew can ever be stronger then Kaido. Lmao Bro BB pirates will always pull dirty shit literally They were made to do the opposite of the SH.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Once queen mentioned Judge most people figured Sanji and Queen will clash, but Sanjis BB Pirate fight isn’t going to be connected to Germa because that plot lines done.

Meanwhile we have a Sheriff known for brutality with one of Sanjis love interest in his jail.

Sanji closed the gates of Justice for Luffy
Lafitte opened the gates of Justice for Teach

Lafitte is hailed as the Chief of Staff in his vivre card which has always been a role by one of the strongest in the crew

Lafitte has an angel theme
Sanji has a devil theme

Namis fighting a woman as always. Trying to force Nami to fight a more important character than the token woman of the crew will lead to the same as Chopper fans who pushed chopper vs Queen
Gates of justice is a nothing parallel. Lafiette's got no stronger claim to fighting Sanji than King did, given King had significantly more parallels with Sanji than La Feet.

Embrace the island island man who's always seen stuffing his face.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're buying too literally into the usage of the word "clash". It doesn't inherently mean something physical and violent.

Right now, we have a clash of views. If @Doggo and I discussed politics, it'd be a clash of ideologies. What a clash of Conquerors haki is, is a clash of will power.
Oda has never shown it being used offensively. It's always been a set piece to a fight. Luffy never grumbles about the strength of Doflamingo's Conquerors Haki or Katakuri's powerful CoC hits or anything.
I agree, I'm again and again emphasizing that just putting it on a point doesn't do anything of note like it doesn't boost the power behind the attack.

I'm saying that Conquerors Haki clashes can happen like this too, that's all. And to use Conquerors Haki like how the Yonko do it -to actually boost Attack Power- you need to "flow" it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I agree, I'm again and again emphasizing that just putting it on a point doesn't do anything of note like it doesn't boost the power behind the attack.

I'm saying that Conquerors Haki clashes can happen like this too, that's all. And to use Conquerors Haki like how the Yonko do it -to actually boost Attack Power- you need to "flow" it.
Before this goes on, you're not saying regular CoC boosts attacks or can be used to attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.