Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Again, using CoC like CoA hardening =/= Flowing CoC.

He himself has used CoC offensively multiple times before Wano.

What he didn't know was how to "Flow" CoC or Haki before Wano. It's described as "Outward Coating" in some translations but that's the meaning.

That's what he didn't know. It's a different application.
Nope, what you're saying has never been hinted or suggested at in the series. It's literal headcanon lol. Clashing of Conquerors is a test of wills between two characters, not them literally using it to attack one another. Otherwise Oda would've made any note of it in the two major arc villains he's had Luffy face.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
In a similar setting MF Whitebeard got the Boundman vs Katakuri treatment by Kuzan. So Garp's feat is objectively superior.

You're right about the CQC point, but even if Rayleigh could do it, he didn't do it, which is gain an upperhand and he had a lot more time to do it. So right now Garp is sitting with the superior feat at a glance. The only angle I can see here is Kuzan could have been wavering vs Kizaru being indifferent.
He was a walking zombie but he still got to do something although he got countered. Garp's in much better shape, so, of course, he'd do better. Garp's feat is definitely superior to Rayleigh's because the scale of his feat on a different level. I don't think Rayleigh can gain an upper hand in CQC, but if they're just throwing their big moves around, I am rather positive he could replicate Garp's feat in his own way. He has all the tools necessary: skills, speed, and strong enough Haki.

Except Garp's rescue had to come when he was already engaged with Kuzan beforehand.

If Rayleigh was already engaged with Kizaru and Zoro was about to be stabbed by Shiryu in the corner, then we'd be talking.
Assuming this is true i.e., if Garp is in the middle of a clash with Kuzan before saving Coby, then sure, Garp's feat will be infinitely better.

Yeah, any other author would def try to explore the characters and push them to their very limits, physically and morally....

But One Piece characters have the depth of a spilled glass of milk.
Yeah like Blackbeard proving Luffy is weak without this power he’s become reliant on since he was 7, Shiryu giving Zoro a scar on his back shaming him for life, Lafittes hypnosis making Sanji kick pudding thinking it was Lafitte (like Superman in Injustice)

All of these would be major moments for character development and seeing how the straw hats would cope with this, but this is oda. He’d never do this to his heroes

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I didn’t say Kuzan specifically, but even Greenbull has a bounty equal to Garp and probably a black blade + awakened logia
so who are you referring to?

Greenbull has a black blade? over the likes of the Samurai admiral named Issho? Awakened DFs dont mean much this late in the game especially when the guy hasnt ate in 3 years and learn to just sustain through nutrients but the guy was having trouble against revolutionary commanders Morley to be specific. Major L for both Greenbull and Issho in the reverie tbh.

Id put the original 3 facing off against WB, Marco and Jozu allowing Luffy to make it Ace over 2 new ones having trouble against Morley and Karasu losing and being unable to protect the CD and allowing them to free multiple slaves and Kuma along with allowing Sabo in the Throne Room and escaping death.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nope, what you're saying has never been hinted or suggested at in the series. It's literal headcanon lol. Clashing of Conquerors is a test of wills between two characters, not them literally using it to attack one another. Otherwise Oda would've made any note of it in the two major arc villains he's had Luffy face.
He made a note of it Twice.

They are using CoC there too, they aren't "Flowing" it - that's the difference.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He made a note of it Twice.

They are using CoC there too, they aren't "Flowing" it - that's the difference.
That's just two people using CoC and their coc's battling against each other? It's not offensive in any way, no more than Luffy using his CoC on Law would be.

It's not a literal clash of CoC in the sense of a violent attack
Lafittes hypnosis making Sanji kick pudding thinking it was Lafitte (like Superman in Injustice)
Why would Le Feet be using his hypnosis on Sanji when he's the evil version of Nami?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
id place shiryuu below King no way is a dude who has to use sneak attacks on a 5v1 against old man garp coming close to touching Zoros back after he low diffed Pika in hiding.
:kobeha: Zoro is the hide and seek champion, Shiryu better come prepared

Cause Namis opposite isn’t a man
The sooner you embrace Avalo Pizzaro, Conquistador and corrupt king, the happier you'll be.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's just two people using CoC and their coc's battling against each other? It's not offensive in any way, no more than Luffy using his CoC on Law would be.

It's not a literal clash of CoC in the sense of a violent attack
You really think that two scenes and characters clashing by simply releasing their Conquerors Haki are the same?
Why is Oda drawing them physically clashing then?

Using CoC like that doesn't end up boosting Attack Power or anything but it can be used is my point. Flowing CoC is the Golden Egg though, the real reason why CoC is heralded as a Top Tier power.

Status
Not open for further replies.