Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are similar but Different than the SH. Literally thats how most of them are. Shiryu is like Zoro but also dishonorable. Just like BB is like Luffy but also different. BB crew has been set up to be Luffy greatest Enemy. The reason Luffy doesn't have a comeback to modt of what BB says is because he agrees with it. BB methods is what separtes them
It's true, Luffy probably respects Blackbeard's ideology because he can relate to it, but probably feels sick knowing that BB is such a scumbag lol

I 100% do think he's giving Zoro a back scar as a mark of dishonor. It's one of the few things that can be done to Zoro and instill some development in him at this stage.

All the BB pirates are going to be warped versions of their opponents, since Blackbeard and Luffy are obviously that and Oda went to painstaking difficulties to give most of the crew specific roles that align with the Straw Hats.
I don’t know if it’d be a permanent scar but I definitely overall agree him cutting his back

I do think the Blackbeard pirates will be twisted versions of the Strawhats roles
Doflamingo will get power bumped because he's popular and because Oda doesn't care about scaling as much as the fans. As in, he needs Doffy to be relevant when he returns, so he'll be able to hang with stronger characters. No real reason other than that.

Katakuri has good reason to be stronger. He's been opened up to failure and a whole new world to experience and a new perspective. All from WCI alone. Factor in Linlin's dubious continued existence, the fact Cracker was frozen solid, unnamed members of the family beaten by Germa, Pudding kidnapped, etc. Katakuri's ambition to keep his family safe is being tested.

And he's going to god damn thrive in this adversity. Katakuri vs Kuzan is the sleeper match up you guys will thank me for, in 2 years.
:sus::sus::sus:
What’s up with the kata and doffy wank
:odenugh:

Shiryu ain't shit unless he shows CoC and he definitely ain't stronger than Zoro unless he shows CoC infusion.
Watch out for when shiryu starts overwhelming zoro without either
:saturn:
Shiryu is Zoro's Blackbeard lol.
Yeah but him forcing zoro to upgrade his observation haki is similar to kata forcing luffy to do the same

I was comparing Luffy to Garp actually. But that's besides the point, why is Oda drawing Garp receiving unfair damage before Kuzan does anything notable, why not before this incident takes place, to really lay down a marker? Flashback means nothing, in Marineford, Kuzan could have executed town sized haki punch but didn't? Sounds like retcon behaviour. Instead he was being kicked around by Marco.
Because oda needs to make the other BB pirates there and he can’t overly crap on Zoros future opponent.

Garp is no different before or after the cut

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don’t know if it’d be a permanent scar but I definitely overall agree him cutting his back

I do think the Blackbeard pirates will be twisted versions of the Strawhats roles

:sus::sus::sus:
What’s up with the kata and doffy wank

Watch out for when shiryu starts overwhelming zoro without either
:saturn:

Yeah but him forcing zoro to upgrade his observation haki is similar to kata forcing luffy to do the same
You forget, Doflamingo is my favorite character.

And Katakuri is invincible :finally:

I 100% do think he's giving Zoro a back scar as a mark of dishonor. It's one of the few things that can be done to Zoro and instill some development in him at this stage.

All the BB pirates are going to be warped versions of their opponents, since Blackbeard and Luffy are obviously that and Oda went to painstaking difficulties to give most of the crew specific roles that align with the Straw Hats.
If oda was a more serious writer the BB pirates would try to break the Straw Hats during this fight and force them to break these major things about their characters.

Shiryu sneak attacking Zoro and giving him a scar on his back would be cool, but I doubt oda would do it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If oda was a more serious writer the BB pirates would try to break the Straw Hats during this fight and force them to break these major things about their characters.

Shiryu sneak attacking Zoro and giving him a scar on his back would be cool, but I doubt oda would do it
Yeah, any other author would def try to explore the characters and push them to their very limits, physically and morally....

But One Piece characters have the depth of a spilled glass of milk.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I think shiyru will sneak attacks Sanji leaving him out of the battle in crictickle condition with black beard pirates that’s why Oda do t make a clear opponent for Sanji in bb pirates

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy had no idea CoC could be used offensively prior to Wano, if you're implying him and others are capable of using it prior to that, that's some strong headcanon.
Again, using CoC like CoA hardening =/= Flowing CoC.

He himself has used CoC offensively multiple times before Wano.

What he didn't know was how to "Flow" CoC or Haki before Wano. It's described as "Outward Coating" in some translations but that's the meaning.

That's what he didn't know. It's a different application.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Do you actually read the story. Blackbeard literally waited for people thenntried to sneak Law crew
He waited till Whitebeard was weaken and half dead. He ran from Akainu. Blackbeard and Shiryu is Luffy and Zoro, similar but different. Its like you guys don't actually pay attention to the story. Zoro is Honorable Swordsman. Shillew is dishonorable Swordsman. BB crew is basically Bizarre world Strawhats.
It's MonsterZoro bro, he's just shitposting :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.