Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just two people using CoC and their coc's battling against each other? It's not offensive in any way, no more than Luffy using his CoC on Law would be.

It's not a literal clash of CoC in the sense of a violent attack

Why would Le Feet be using his hypnosis on Sanji when he's the evil version of Nami?
It literally states its a clash of CoC. Why do people like the write own story.

Who says he the evil version of Nami?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You really think that two scenes and characters clashing by simply releasing their Conquerors Haki are the same?
Why is Oda drawing them physically clashing then?
Because while they're fighting, it's a battle of wills. Their CoC haki is colliding as they try to wrestle for supremacy over the other "king".
Using CoC like that doesn't end up boosting Attack Power or anything but it can be used is my point. Flowing CoC is the Golden Egg though, the real reason why CoC is heralded as a Top Tier power.
No, I'm sorry but this power exists solely in your mind lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It literally states its a clash of CoC. Why do people like the write own story.

Circa the Oden flashback, CoC has never been attributed to any physical attack or damage. Please don't follow headcanons and read the story instead.
The Blackbeard pirates core members each have a role which aligns with a role on the SH crew.

Nami and La Feet are navigators.
Nami is a cat burglar with a heart of gold
La Feet is a corrupt sheriff with a bird zoan

Nami makes use of trickery in her fights, La Feet literally hypnotizes people.
Both use poles as weapons.

id place shiryuu below King no way is a dude who has to use sneak attacks on a 5v1 against old man garp coming close to touching Zoros back after he low diffed Pika in hiding.
They are the Blackbeard pirates. They sneak and do underhanded shit. BB tried to sneak Law whole crew. Did that mean he not strong or he couldn't defeat Law? Blackbeard crew don't give a shit about powerscaling on Worstgen. They trying to get the job done in the easiest dirtiest way possible. They were literally made to be dishonorable SH.

I

Indigo

Nah until we get any of Pizarros backstory I just don’t see it.
what are they talking about?

Avalo being Zoro's fight? no way lol

Shiryu is literaly evil Zoro

in a jail, set free by Blackbeard, is called a demon, uses a sword, has red eyes thing in the anime

dude is straight up evil Zoro

Dont think shiryu has CoC btw
Post automatically merged:

what are they talking about?

Avalo being Zoro's fight? no way lol

Shiryu is literaly evil Zoro

in a jail, set free by Blackbeard, is called a demon, uses a sword, has red eyes thing in the anime

dude is straight up evil Zoro
Is zoro fighting zoro 2.0 for third time really intersting:josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because while they're fighting, it's a battle of wills. Their CoC haki is colliding as they try to wrestle for supremacy over the other "king".
So do you think there is no difference between clashing like this.

And clashing like this?

No, I'm sorry but this power exists solely in your mind lol.
I am just saying that CoC can be used in multiple ways.

(1) To imbue it on a point like Luffy v. Chinjao, Luffy v. Doflamingo, Luffy v. Katakuri
(2) To flow it outward like Luffy v. Kaidou

Just like how CoA can be used in 2 different ways - (1) To imbue it on a point or (2) To flow it outward.

And Luffy is the MC so he not only gets to Flow it, he also picked up the art of destroying objects from the inside (using CoA/CoC).

The second application w/ CoC boosts Attack Power, while the first one doesn't.

so who are you referring to?

Greenbull has a black blade? over the likes of the Samurai admiral named Issho? Awakened DFs dont mean much this late in the game especially when the guy hasnt ate in 3 years and learn to just sustain through nutrients but the guy was having trouble against revolutionary commanders Morley to be specific. Major L for both Greenbull and Issho in the reverie tbh.

Id put the original 3 facing off against WB, Marco and Jozu allowing Luffy to make it Ace over 2 new ones having trouble against Morley and Karasu losing and being unable to protect the CD and allowing them to free multiple slaves and Kuma along with allowing Sabo in the Throne Room and escaping death.
Learn to read then maybe check out the reverie chapters again : )

Circa the Oden flashback, CoC has never been attributed to any physical attack or damage. Please don't follow headcanons and read the story instead.

The Blackbeard pirates core members each have a role which aligns with a role on the SH crew.

Nami and La Feet are navigators.
Nami is a cat burglar with a heart of gold
La Feet is a corrupt sheriff with a bird zoan

Nami makes use of trickery in her fights, La Feet literally hypnotizes people.
Both use poles as weapons.
Headcanon? The panel he posted literally says clash of CoC tf are you talking about? Just because they have same Role doesn't mean they will fight each other. He could be a brook or Sanji fight too

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
:kobeha: Zoro is the hide and seek champion, Shiryu better come prepared
seriously dont see Shiryu being a match up for Zoro at the moment all the guy has going for him his a sword, Kuzan seems more like the likely match up tbh

zoro would probably have to smoke Pizaro to start and warm up and then take out Shiryu and Aokiji given current match ups powerscaling.

Sanji is not coming closer than being a match up for Lafitte or Burgess tbh
Pica was terrible at hide and seek. Dude had a giant statue saying I’m here!
you think Shiryuu is a god at hiding his murderous intent cause thats something Zoro easily can sense, lets not forget Whiskey Peak and everything else since then, dude has the BoaT

Status
Not open for further replies.