Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That’s what I’m getting at right now, and I agree it is more badass. Most of his power comes from his physical strength, that is insane. Kuzan probably has the striking power (or close to it) of top-tiers like Kaido and BM.
If his punching power is anywhere near Garps in base, Idk if calling his striking power Kaidou or BM level is even a compliment, unless his df is helping that much more. Garp is a physical specimen among physical specimen. He has the best physical feats in the entire manga, and he continues to showcase more (he launched Wolf in the air, add that to his resume).

If his punching power is anywhere near Garps in base, Idk if calling his striking power Kaidou or BM level is even a compliment, unless his df is helping that much more. Garp is a physical specimen among physical specimen. He has the best physical feats in the entire manga, and he continues to showcase more (he launched Wolf in the air, add that to his resume).
Yes that mean Kuzan probably can throw wolf like a football too thats crazy .

ZenZu

Yes that mean Kuzan probably can throw wolf like a football too thats crazy .
Hard to believe tbh. I'm still not willing to give Kuzan that. This level of lifting strength should be exclusive to Garp. I hope Kuzan mastered punching, and his df further enhances it to keep up with Garp.

No he doesn't lol

Could Garp move while magnetised? No
Could Garp walk through earth by ripping it with his body? No
Could Garp toss temporarily ancient Dino zoan out on the floor? Maybe

Garp has the best striking power feats beside Luffy (g4 and g5 top moves)

When it comes to physical feats overall : BM is better than Garp then comes Kaido

Yeah, Kuzan‘s physical strength showing is crazy right now. It’s safe to say that in raw physical strength, Kuzan is at least in the top 5 right now if he can match Garp.

People need to realise that Kuzan is matching here Old Garp (who's twice weaker physically than his prime self)
He's also using his df (+haki) to match old Garp's Hakied punch

Prime Garp physical strength > Kuzan
Only BM is better than Prime Garp physically
Then Luffy, Kaido and Oden (Oden might also be better than Garp)
Then WB & Kuzan

I'm hoping it's the latter. I don't like the idea of everyone needing advCoC to be a top tier or fight on par with other top tiers with advCoC. It implies you have to be lucky at birth, and also homogenizes battles. Kuzan keeping up with adCoC with his df is a lot more badass.
I wouldn’t mind all the admirals having conquerors but I would love if Kuzan wasn’t using conquerors infusion tho. The whole you need it to coc infusion to compete with with a coc is kinda lame

Garp base punch ~ Kuzan base punch
Garp advanced armament + conquerors punch ~ Kuzan basic armament + fruit boosted punch

Same way Blackbeard and shanks are comparable despite one focused on his fruit abilities and the other advancing his haki
Even zoro and law

afk mode ? Its seem like its legit the continuity right after the attack so the afk mode lasted for what 10 seconds ?
WB dont name his attacks .
GArp do !

Stop trying to transform a L in a W .
GArp confirmed shiryu did all this plan just to get a hit on him this prove shiryu is not strong enougth to do it without help .(Make a pirate faking being a girl in danger to get koby attention to sneak koby and injure garp ) This clearly show garp is superior to shiryu .
Didn't say the opposite. But it says Garp was weakened after the stab sooo

ZenZu

No he doesn't lol

Could Garp move while magnetised? No
Could Garp walk through earth by ripping it with his body? No
Could Garp toss temporarily ancient Dino zoan out on the floor? Maybe
A whopping yes to all of those

When it comes to physical feats overall : BM is better than Garp then comes Kaido
No, Garp has the most impressive raw physical feats/portrayal. Big Mom and Kaidou don't even follow either, Jozu, and now Burgess with his new df have a better case (ignoring G5's looney tune feats).

Status
Not open for further replies.