Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont even look like a Name attack so no its a L especially since kuzan tanked a named attack and the spoiler do not talk about him being injured .
Kuzan went in afk mode after the punch while Garp decided to solo the BBP for a good moment lol.

Wb's punch to Akainu was nameless also but everyone know it was a serious one.

It's just in my head the invisibility gimmick doesn't seem as busted, so Shiryu would have to compensate in other areas to be overwhelming Zoro, but if it indeed is that busted...it would bother everyone across the board. Just like King haunts everyone in his tier, Shiryu would be the same.
correct and thats exactly what happened this chapter
now whether an aging garp is a good gauge for that or not
time will tell

also this isnt to say shiryu's other stats arent as impressive , its just hard for me to imagine they would be on par with zoro's. his output in Koh would be only matched by certified top tiers.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Both Marco and king are weaker than all the current 1yc and I think the impel down duo are more comparable
lol there is no point in continuing further with you, even i believe king is stronger than Kata and Marco is stronger than both and would only lose to Beckman from all the YC1

Shiryu is the weakest of the YC1 - Aokiji is the true YC1

Kuzan went in afk mode after the punch while Garp decided to solo the BBP for a good moment lol.

Wb's punch to Akainu was nameless also but everyone know it was a serious one.
afk mode ? Its seem like its legit the continuity right after the attack so the afk mode lasted for what 10 seconds ?
WB dont name his attacks .
GArp do !

Stop trying to transform a L in a W .
GArp confirmed shiryu did all this plan just to get a hit on him this prove shiryu is not strong enougth to do it without help .(Make a pirate faking being a girl in danger to get koby attention to sneak koby and injure garp ) This clearly show garp is superior to shiryu .

I'm hoping it's the latter. I don't like the idea of everyone needing advCoC to be a top tier or fight on par with other top tiers with advCoC. It implies you have to be lucky at birth, and also homogenizes battles. Kuzan keeping up with adCoC with his df is a lot more badass.
That’s what I’m getting at right now, and I agree it is more badass. Most of his power comes from his physical strength +df, that is insane. Kuzan probably has the striking power (or close to it) of top-tiers like Kaido and BM whom are physical anomalies.

Garp was able to follow Invisible Shiryu and react to that though... i don't think Zoro will be able to accomplish that.

I mean, sure Zoro can work on the timelimit but i dont see why this opponent specifically needs that. It's like nothing in Shiryu's skillset warrants growth there.
Do you know what Shiryu's skillset is?

Also, Zoro is not prime Roger/Whitebeard, Oda can come up with many areas for Zoro to improve.

King never traded blows with Zoro while using CoC. He was avoiding CoC attacks like a plague.
Let me rephrase, King was trading blows with Zoro who unlocked AdCoC. This is exactly what you asked, "Do you think Shiryu can trade blows with post CoC Zoro?" Dont change the goalpost now.

If your question was, can Shiryu trade blows directly against Zoro's AdCoC attacks? I say the chances are 50-50.

Even King, who wasnt even a swordsman, was trading blows with AdCoC Zoro. Shiryu has a named blade, he is probably a master swordsman from Wano. You guys are insane to think Zoro's counterpart from Blackbeard crew cant trade blows with him.

Zoro could increase the time-limit of his AdCoC for example. Shiryu is just getting started, let him get his moments first. You think Garp's observation haki is bad? Dude still got stabbed by Shiryu.
Bro they not going to believe. Same shit with Ling before he fought Zoro. Its a waste of time. Soon has Zoro vs Shiryu starts and Oda starts the usual hype that he does for Zoro opponent they will all switch up. Its the sane cycle over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.