Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently both BM and Garp PAST their PRIME only have enough ACoC for one punch at their age. :risitavirus:

Oldbeardbros Old Raybros… this ain’t looking good for hypothetical feats. :risitasad:
:josad:
Linlin forgets CoC coating, even forgot Flmaing Koka

Old Garp used CoC Coating twice...got exhausted lol

Sickbeard couldn't even use CoC anymore

Rayleigh is yet to use CoC coating

Could this also be some short of excuse to tell us more about God Valley incident and Rocks D Xebec?

Blackbeard is too curious about Rocks...

Like, "tell me an story old man, just before Cross Guild come and claim you." Some shit like that.

Does activating hardening take that much time? Why does Oda always have to deactivate haki when saving someone is involved, did Garp really need to take that stab?

It would just make more sense if Shiryu stabbed through haki, but I guess Oda's not willing to go that far for Shiryu at the cost of making Garp look kinda dumb...
People gotta realize CoA isnt that effective

Does activating hardening take that much time? Why does Oda always have to deactivate haki when saving someone is involved, did Garp really need to take that stab?

It would just make more sense if Shiryu stabbed through haki, but I guess Oda's not willing to go that far for Shiryu at the cost of making Garp look kinda dumb...
Oda needed shiryu to weaken Garp

So that he can use that as excuse why Garp lost
It's a way to hype Old legends
They're already past prime yet still gotta be weakened before losing to a top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.