Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but even in this situation when Shiryu got a free shot, Garp would still fold him so bad. After that slam, he could go ape-shit crazy on him but he can’t ‘cause there’s too many guys around.
Dunno why some act as if Shiryu was said to be close to Garp level or something.
The bets were in Aokiji due his already known level.

It's actually notably that Shiryu dealt such heavy blow despite not being in the same level honestly.

So someone who logically should be above sick old whitebeard is getting taken out by a stab and a single punch?

I’d actually shave my eyebrows if this is the end of the fight, no way writing is this inconsistent

Does activating hardening take that much time? Why does Oda always have to deactivate haki when saving someone is involved, did Garp really need to take that stab?

It would just make more sense if Shiryu stabbed through haki, but I guess Oda's not willing to go that far for Shiryu at the cost of making Garp look kinda dumb...
Look at Garp's right arm, it's all black. Garp is holding Shiryu's hands and sword, he's using haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.