TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
is this the previous version of demon souls on playstation?
no, but technically yes lol

Demon Souls came out in like 2009. Dark Souls 1 came out a few years later, taking place in a different universe but being very similar in terms of controls and mechanics.

The Demon Souls on the PS5 is a remake of the original. Haven't played it, but it looks really gorgeous.

no, but technically yes lol

Demon Souls came out in like 2009. Dark Souls 1 came out a few years later, taking place in a different universe but being very similar in terms of controls and mechanics.

The Demon Souls on the PS5 is a remake of the original. Haven't played it, but it looks really gorgeous.
DeS is my least favorite souls game

i've only seen videos, but I can understand that.

the boss roster looks pretty atrocious even compared to the base ds1 and ds2 rosters.

levels look like a mixed bag tbh.
It also just does not have a lot of content, and the quality isn't enough for the lack of quantity.

It's took me 12 hours to beat on my first playthrough and under 30 hours to do literally everything in the game on
both pure white and pure black world tendency. World tendency is a mechanic the other games don't have
but the world changes difficulty depending on how many times you die (gets harder).

12 hours is just not a lot of content for a souls game. For reference, my level 1 fight with Malenia was 19 hours
and across all playthroughs I've probably spent more time fighting her than playing all of DeS which is crazy

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It also just does not have a lot of content, and the quality isn't enough for the lack of quantity.

It's took me 12 hours to beat on my first playthrough and under 30 hours to do literally everything in the game on
both pure white and pure black world tendency. World tendency is a mechanic the other games don't have
but the world changes difficulty depending on how many times you die (gets harder).

12 hours is just not a lot of content for a souls game. For reference, my level 1 fight with Malenia was 19 hours
and across all playthroughs I've probably spent more time fighting her than playing all of DeS which is crazy
that makes sense tbh.

like most of the early souls games, it was rushed and had to cut content.

i think i heard there was plans for a giant themed area with tons of snow that had to be cut.

G

Gorosei Informer

MASSIVE deal on Vampire Hunter D manga for those interested:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/vampire-hunter-d-book-bundle

£14 (16 euros or 18$) for 29 volumes of it!

The site is completely legit anyway, used it for hundreds of purchases for years and the company has been a legal company for a couple decades now even.

I'm gonna buy it later when I get paid too. It sounds and looks great! I know some people here are fans of it, I think @Cross_Marian for example?

There's also 31 volumes of Baki here for £14 too!:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/...rees_tile_index_2_c_bakicollection_bookbundle

Also a completely legit site and has been for over a couple decades too.