One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Shiryuu's laughing.., look at Garp, he's built for this brawling shit, hell.., he could go trading punch with Kuzan ALL DAY and still be fine, he trained his entire life for that, but not stabbing wound, for just a normal man with no fruit or whatsoever that shit is lethal, no matter how strong you are. Once you get stabbed the COUNTDOWN STARTS.., internal/external bleeding will rob his strength.., so to finally deal the crucial blow and turning the tide of the battle, he knew that GARP IS DONE, only matters of time now...

Garp is also old. No matter how much of an athletic freak you are. Father time will always remain undefeated.

Ladmirals fans when Akainu meet squardo to convince him to turn on whitebeard and sengoku shutdown camera for his dirty plans they call them powerfull character that have a working brain while justifying their dirty works when both didnt want the smoke with pre nerfed whitebeard but when whiryu do the same by himself to their belloved hero by using coby and become the mvp of the fight they calls him coward. Ladmirals double standard know no limit.

Where Bogard?

It’s a shame that Oda only brought Tashigi to show her face. I guess it’s possible that Smoker shows up after the fact, but that would feel pointless.

Pretty cool stuff with the Garp & Kuzan flashback. Kuzan is a physical monster himself. I guess the fact that the place is crawling with too much interference restricts the use of his fruit.

It’s expected of Oda though to try and arrange things to make both parties look good. Garp gets hit with the sneak attack to preserve his legend status. Coby is the fool that triggers the trap. Helmeppo is there for some reason. Grus gets the shaft. Shiryu is a sneaky bastard (what’s the point of the fruit if can be seemingly sensed though? Or did Garp just make an educated guess?)

Also funny that San Juan Wolf was woken from his nap just to get tossed in the ocean. The BB Pirates seem to spend a lot of time jobbing.
Looks like Pizarro might be next.

Damnnn shiryu get the job done.
His attack did too much damage.
From the spoilers and all the hate comments,i was under the impression that shiryu didn't do a thing lol.
The three young ones behind garp are the future no doubt.
I can see coby evolving now.
Great chapter and great moments from kuzan and garp.
Kuzan's whatever plan will fail and he will die by BB's hand's. It's a shame that he goes against garp.
Now who will save the battleship?
Smoker, fujitora or a wild card?

Shiryu is about 10 times stronger than EoS Sanji

No troll
Post automatically merged:

For people thinking Sengoku is showing up, how on earth is the BB Pirates going to fight off both of them without Blackbeard?
Cross Guild is the only entity that can save Garp.

Mihawk alone is enough

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Shiryu is about 10 times stronger than EoS Sanji

No troll
Post automatically merged:

Cross Guild is the only entity that can save Garp.

Mihawk alone is enough
Nobody talks about Sanji here... But if it makes you feel better yeah, the weekling Shillew could be 100x stronger than Sanji it doesnt change the fact that hes weakling compared to top tiers... Zoro will never face any top tier in hes life

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Shiryu is laughing =>

He managed to stab Mr. "Iron Garp". In the same panel, Garp got weakened
hyping up a hakiless base punch from garp is still like saying Teach is weak due to a pre-skip G2 punch to Teach

a trap is the only way to touch Garp, that stab virtually also did nothing to garp, Aokijis punch did more
i wonder if hes also equivalent to Admirals or on the higher spectrum of VA/YC level i mean rhm has to be

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
hyping up a hakiless base punch from garp is still like saying Teach is weak due to a pre-skip G2 punch to Teach

a trap is the only way to touch Garp, that stab virtually also did nothing to garp, Aokijis punch did more

i wonder if hes also equivalent to Admirals or on the higher spectrum of VA/YC level i mean rhm has to be
The chapter literally is titled on garps hakiless physical power

Status
Not open for further replies.