Spoiler Naruto ONE SHOT: Tales of Namikaze Minato Spoiler Thread

I am glad this a Kushina + Minato one shot. Their character dynamic is more endearing than Minato alone.

Han and Roshi both feels like perfect jinchuuriki based on how casually they control their tailed beasts…
That’s the problem with work years after the story ended. The mangaka forgets details like these

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am glad this a Kushina + Minato one shot. Their character dynamic is more endearing than Minato alone.

That’s the problem with work years after the story ended. The mangaka forgets details like these
Yeah, Kushina feels like the lead here and that’s a great choice. Skimming off the panels and what we know, her story is a lot more interesting than Minato just making the rasengan. This feels like the satisfying conclusion to an early Shippuden arc

Bee saw Resengan:

Ay also confirmed they fought multiple times.

People didn't know Minato encountered the other Biju, so they naturally assumed he either learned it by observing Bee or Kushina.

Bee never saw it, it is just a random picture of Minato, not a flashback.

Bee didnt know who created it, reason he asked and as he said, didnt there existed that technique.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bee never saw it, it is just a random picture of Minato, not a flashback.

Bee didnt know who created it, reason he asked and as he said, didnt there existed that technique.
Bee's literally the first guy that confirmed how Minato developed Rasengan. It was Bee recalling Rasengan as he confirms he developed it with the same mechanics as a TBB.

Bee's literally the first guy that confirmed how Minato developed Rasengan. It was Bee recalling Rasengan as he confirms he developed it with the same mechanics as a TBB.
Yeah, Reason I am saying it is pure headcanon. Killer Bee never saw it, didnt know who created it, if Minato used it against him he would remember as he has ptsd, even when he hears his name he shakes.

So, if Killer Bee never saw it before, what makes him say it was creating after seeing a bijubomb? They are similar, but he cant confirm something he doesnt know.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah, Reason I am saying it is pure headcanon. Killer Bee never saw it, didnt know who created it, if Minato used it against him he would remember as he has ptsd, even when he hears his name he shakes.

So, if Killer Bee never saw it before, what makes him say it was creating after seeing a bijubomb? They are similar, but he cant confirm something he doesnt know.
Bro, I legit posted the panel of Bee recalling Minato's Rasengan as he realizes he created it using the same principle. There was no question mark there. Bee legit confirms it. Read the page, Damn it.
Post automatically merged:

Kurama also said Minato is the strongest ninja he’s seen since Hashi :suresure:
Does he say that in this chapter?

Young Minato matching a Kurama Bijudama with a Rasengan is retarded, for reference, a Bijudama from 50% Kurama could match a Bijudama created by five Biju at once lol.

Though I guess it's to be expected that Minato would be wanked in his own one shot, either that or Kishimoto completely forgot the powerscaling of his own verse

Bro, I legit posted the panel of Bee recalling Minato's Rasengan as he realizes he created it using the same principle. There was no question mark there. Bee legit confirms it. Read the page, Damn it.

Does he say that in this chapter?

And I am saying he cant confirm it. Bee is a nobody here, as confirmed, Bee never saw it, didnt know it was from Minato, so Bee cant confirm nothing, they are similar aka he says that, but his words holds no weight as he literallly doesnt know nothing, just expectations.

Young Minato matching a Kurama Bijudama with a Rasengan is retarded, for reference, a Bijudama from 50% Kurama could match a Bijudama created by five Biju at once lol.

Though I guess it's to be expected that Minato would be wanked in his own one shot, either that or Kishimoto completely forgot the powerscaling of his own verse

It is obviously that Minato did not win the clash, he might have clashed by Kushina also was using her chains, he still had balls.

Wouldn't that make him stronger than Madara?:luffywat: He ain't even 20 in the flashback.
Tbf he could’ve meant post Hashirama vs Madara fight since he fought Hashi head on then

but yeah you could take it as Minato being the 2nd strongest shinobi he’s seen since that point